[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"After completing online testing, you may be selected to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1107151
You applying for grad programs? I did so many of those tests and video interviews (and assessment centres) last year. Keep it up and eventually you'll land something.
>>
>>1107151
feels good to have gone to a target school I dont deal with any of this bullshit

30 minute phone screening interview then in person
>>
>>1107154

Yes. I just feel so uncomfortable getting interviewed in front of my computer. I would much rater be interview in real life where conversation is more natural, not having to record answers to interview questions.
>>
Lol OP. I remember for one grad scheme I was applying to they had that one way video interview where you record your interview questions for the computer and they watch it later.

On the info site for the video technology provider it said that the percentage of successful candidates who were female went from a lot less than 50 % to a lot more than 50 %. I can't remember the exact figures.

Kek, they'll be judging you on your looks OP
>>
>"After completing the video interview, you may go kill yourself if you expecting us to read or watch or care for you. Thank you for participating"
>>
>be 1950's
>show up with a tie to some place that looked interesting
>"Hey, I'd like a job!"
>"Okay, tell me a bit about yourself."
>chat for a bit and give the guy a firm handshake
>"Okay I'll see you at work tomorrow!"

>be 2010's
>go looking for a job
>"sorry, but we're looking for someone with at least ten years of experience for this entry level position"
>"we've decided not to continue on with the phone interview, video interview, polygraph test, or anal probing"
>"additionally, although your requested salary was below market average, it was still too high since the economy is bad" *wink* *wink*
>>
>>1107712
I've been to shit level positions white extremely utopic requirements as well as top positions competing with completely unprepared/unfit candidates.
In the end I realised recruiters are just lazy shitheads, moved by irrational expectations and impulses, specially for undergraduate positions.
>>
>>1107712
>Great, looks like your anal cavities are in order
>I'll see you on Saturday, 6am sharp, you'll be working a standard 12/7 for $9 an hour
>Your colleague Pajeet will help you get started, he is on the H1B program
>Looking forward to working with you Dr. Anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.