[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightclub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Im only 19 yr old and my life goal is to own a nightclub. What can i expect and how much will i have to invest in? I have some really good ideas but im not the richest guy in the city soo... anyone have some good advice or anything that might help me in the future?
>>
With all of the licensing that you need these days it's just not worth it anymore.

Instead, I'd recommend just sucking dicks like the rest of us. The logistics alone are a far simpler affair to manage.
>>
Nightclubs are really only good for laundering money. You have to deal with drunk people, gangs, drugs and the occasional stabbing/ shooting. Its a shitty business life.

If your really still really dedicated set up something up start with a restaurant (with liquor license) and slowly start expanding your empire. Night clubs often have to be rebranded and the renovations to make them trendy are very expensive. You will want to be able to rent out the club to people for private events during the day and running a restaurant out of part of it would be smart as well.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.