[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinda adsense websites do you run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: adsense.png (5 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
adsense.png
5 KB, 283x178
What kinda adsense websites do you run?
>>
The kind that make money?
>>
>>1107510
why?
>>
>>1107060
It's hard to make money with adsense. Bad ratio time/money
>>
I have a blog that gets about 500 hits a day.

My adsense account earns me about 12 cents a day.

WOW
>>
>>1107907
Are there better alternatives that give you more money?
>>
>>1108116
sucking dick for 13 cents a day
>>
>>1108304
OP's mom should know
>>
I only made 700 $ from 1 mil views on YouTube in 4 years, really cool ad-sense.. really cool.
>>
>>1107907
What is your niche? Do you only have one ad block?

Just curious how it's possible to earn so little.
>>
>>1108648
To add. You might as well get pay per impression ads.
>>
>>1108627
i can give you 1 mil. vis for 600$
over 1 minute for each user.
you can chose the country of origin
>>
I run a YouTube channel with 27million views. 25 of those are just some stupid video I put up. At its peak it was making close to $500 a day now it makes 5-7 which is nice at the end of the month.
>>
>>1108656
that would be a lot less than $700 from AdSense then.
>>
>>1107060
what are better sites than adsense ? maybe exoclick?
>>
>>1108656
I'm not interested that would be pointless.
>>
>>1108116

I could work out a direct contract with a company. Like call BustedTees and see if they want a spot on my site for like $30 a month. But IDGAF.

>>1108648
>>1108652

It's just funny entertainment and shit:

sidesinspace.com

So how do I make this change? I like where you're going master splinter.
>>
>>1109628
Well, the first issue is you have no niche that directly fits on your website. So it's hard to get good advertisements. Half of the ads I see are pretty much what you'd filter to your spambox.
Maybe it's better to sign up to an affiliate program that you think fits your audience and make your own ads.

As a visitor I'd have no idea why I'd want to visit your site either to be honest. You just upload random crap. And the design looks like it's from 1996. Maybe you should focus on something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.