[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread about missing dips and how to do it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: thisisadip.png (271 KB, 721x487) Image search: [Google]
thisisadip.png
271 KB, 721x487
WHY DO I KEEP MISSING THIS SHIT /BIZ/?

WHY ARE DIPS SO OBVIOUS TO OTHERS BUT MY BRAIN JUST REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DO I HATE MONEY!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IM JUST GOING TO END IT I'LL NEVER BE RICH
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Because you are a dumb fucking faggot.

DIps are the easiest thing to spot, why do you think there are so many rich people out there? They just buy the dips, unlike you faggot.
>>
>>1106962
how were you supposed to know?
>>
>>1106962
it's easy you just buy the dip

wtf how can someone be this stupid baka
>>
just buy a little bit of everything everyday all days
you'll never miss a dip
>>
Wow investing in the past is easy.

If only I could have tomorrow's readings today...
>>
File: THIS_IS_DIP.jpg (251 KB, 1766x962) Image search: [Google]
THIS_IS_DIP.jpg
251 KB, 1766x962
For especially dumb.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (65 KB, 514x650) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
65 KB, 514x650
>>1106962
the idea behind dip buying is buying small amounts at every dip point, and not all of your money at a dip, or thinking that will be the lowest it goes and saving all your money for "the big one"
>>
>not holding ETH long term

WTF is the matter with you people?
>>
>inb4 catching falling knives
>>
>>1107620
Actually you just follow MACD for signal line crossovers. Works fine for altcryptos that aren't valued in billions even.
>>
0.014 kek
>>
>>1106962
Price will skyrocket soon, DApps are getting released http://app.lymni.co
>>
the true term is called a reversal. i only day trade reversals. however, thesr crypto currencies have such fucked up movments that i wouldnt bother trying to trade them. youll get burned the majority of the time, because they dont follow the predictability of futures reverals, and even those are difficult to trade. the starting points would be lines of support and resistance, followed by candle formations at thise points and a couple other indicators. nobody is buying those cryto "dips", it just a meme.
>>
>>1108972
I thought dapps were already released faggot. Thats what some other faggot said in the other fag thread.
>>
>>1109598
There are some simple ones working right now, mainly gambling related. Bigger ones will be released when Ethereum is out of beta phase
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.