[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
debit card debate and money being virtaul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: display.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
display.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
me and my friend are in a debate if it is possible to get away with stealing and buying things with a debit card, like ordering things and have them be shipped to a discrete location, like a random neighbor, i would like to have some examples if you can because my friend is really stubborn and yes or no question will not work to help me out. also i find it interesting that money can be virtual and not really exist.
pic not realted
>>
>>1106914

How do you fucking 14 year olds find this site in the first place? Get the fuck off you little loser cunt and go suck your friend's cock, faggot.
>>
>>1106914
This is actually an interesting question.
How exactly were you planning on "stealing"?
By keeping the money, or the product? And what do you say to the company?
>>
>>1106914
Wow this is some advanced form of cancer. Like "you got 6 months left" type of cancer. Go make a lemonade stand or something kiddo.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.