[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Billions General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 11231239.jpg (538 KB, 590x800) Image search: [Google]
11231239.jpg
538 KB, 590x800
Has anyone been keeping up with this show?

Thoughts? DISCUSSION THREAD.
>>
>>1106540
This show is great. I'm digging how they contrast Lewis with Giamatti in that Lewis is the loving family man and Giamatti is the sexual deviant. Other shows usually try to make morality so cut and dry where the billionaires are portrayed as evil businessmen and the prosecutors are usually the saviors of the people. I like how this show doesn't do that but gives a more balanced viewpoint that lack of business ethics does not always mean moral corruption.
>>
>>1106540
shitty try2hard dialogue.
>>
Are there any recent shows that are similar? The world of finance for instance? Bonus points for some level of corruption.

I love "/biz/" related tv and movies but a lot of them are lousy.
>>
>>1106545
I can definitely agree with that statement. The show itself is interesting overall. It does a good job of portraying the contrast between the good and bad sides of Bobby instead of just 'labeling' him as the bad guy in the show. Makes you want to root for him too.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.