[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for the crash? How do you plan to earn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: crash.png (62 KB, 991x811) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
62 KB, 991x811
What are your plans for the crash?

How do you plan to earn the most money out of it?

Also dead cat general
>>
short SPX, duh.
>>
>>1106404
Nervous bear spotted.

No sudden movements, lads. They have sensitive vaginas, and spook easily. Don't look them in the eye or they run back to their parent's basement.
>>
Buy and hold averaging 10% a year while the autists care about crashes.
>>
I'm buying gold, silver, and bullets for my guns.
>>
File: 13247850263401.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
13247850263401.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
The correction is over, expect the down to be at 20,000 by the end of the year
>>
What do you think will happen to crypto during the short term if there is a large correction?
>>
>>1106453
DOW*
>>
>>1106454
to the fucking moon m8
>>
>>1106455
*downs
>>
>>1106449
With Scalia gone, you might do well investing in receivers and magazines as well.
>>
>>1106449
What about Ethereum? It is vital to be able to transact value independantly and globally in a banking collapse or war time situation. You'll be able to trade a few Ethers for a horse or a wife to enjoy the happening with you.
>>
>>1106453

Spot the -stein -berg -witz poster
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.