[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /biz/, /pol/fag here. I don't know much about business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: oldben.jpg (13 KB, 366x158) Image search: [Google]
oldben.jpg
13 KB, 366x158
Hello /biz/, /pol/fag here.

I don't know much about business or economics in general but recently I've came about a large sum of money ($3,500)

I want to make that into more money. How do I invest in stock and what not?
>>
>>1106339
>$3,500
>Large

Pay off your credit cards fag.
>>
>>1106343
I don't have any debts though?
>>
>>1106339
/pol also here, wanted to know how to open a bank account without being jewed

it seems like they all jew you out of money for literally no reason, I want no fee's no charges, just give them my money, and if i need to, take money out or pay bills with that money

is that too much to ask?

I've been to banks many times, every time its "It costs___ to cash a check, you have to have ____ amount of money or we charge you money????

How do I not get jewed?
>>
>>1106360
Go back to pol your underage and/or neet
>>
>>1106379
I'm 23 and I'm in law school?
>>
File: philosophy_major.jpg (276 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
philosophy_major.jpg
276 KB, 1280x640
>>1106353
>>1106392

>?
>>
>>1106379
no fuck you,

literally its impossible for me to use a bank without getting jewed to the extreme

what is the secret, how can i open a bank account and NOT LOSE money
>>
>>1106339
>>1106360
go back to your containment board, delusional manchildren
>>
>>1106401
Ever heard of a credit union? The only requirement my current one has is 1 dollar In savings and the accounts free.
>>
>>1106339
>>1106360
Fucking kill yourselves you pathetic, useless cunts.
>>
>>1106396
Underrated post. OP's studying law online, fei
>>
>>1106468
>>1106471
Damn guys :(((
>>
>>1106465
This.
I use psecu. You just have to know someone with an account or be a state employee. They require a 5 dollar initial deposit and reimburse atm fees.
>>
Is this the dumbest board on this shithole? These obviously aren't /pol/acks.
>>
>>1106339

>large sum of money
>$3,500

Choose one.
>>
>>1106339

Spend it on developing a business.

Anything under $10k aint worth putting in the market.
>>
Ethereum is the donald trump of /biz/ you should buy some since donald trump is the ethereum of /pol/
>>
>>1106401
back to /pol/ with the unthinking moron.

Open bank account we need $100 transfers every month to make free
oh okay
new bank we need 100$ to make free
cool story bro

open bank
insert franklin
every month transfer franklin to new bank on day 1
every month transfer franklin to first bank on day 2

Free bank bro.
>>
>>1106477
There's a lot of Jews on /biz/, shouldn't be surprised OP. They get butthurt around real right wingers.
>>
>>1106631
Pretty much. An obnoxious over spammed meme loved by spergs.
>>
>>1106631
>>1107828

Is this true? I'm new to this board, and I was curious about ethereum
>>
File: iStock_000017157105_Large.jpg (108 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000017157105_Large.jpg
108 KB, 900x600
>>1106339
>>1106360

>/pol/fag

ahahahaa you think us /biz/raelis would EVER steer you into the right direction? I think you lost too many brain cells, goy. Not even a 1/4th of this board is of gentiles. Those nasty jews you hate so much are the ones you're running to? ahahahaha fucking redneck goyim

>$3,500
WOAH buddy that's
>a large sum of money.

that can almost buy you a shitty car on craigslist WOAH!!
>>
>>1108152
hop in the ethereum thread and buy that shit
>>
>>1106360
For me, I have a checking account with a national bank. I use Wells Fargo because I get free checking with low balances by making a certain number of transactions per month. The point of using national banks is that you have access to your money in any town (since any town in the US will have a Wells Fargo ATM somewhere).

As for my savings, I see no reason to use national banks and get .01% (as in .0001) interest when I can get 1% (.01) interest from online banks. I use Barclays for this at the moment and they are pretty reliable.
>>
Don't bother with stocks unless you know them.

Best 3.5k investment could be self (a good suit, community college classes (you need 24 credits to get into uni)), assets (lawnmowers, carpet extractors, whatever you know how to work) or emergancy capital, but emergency capital drains by 1% every year due to inflation so be careful.
>>
>>1108152
It's a literal scam just like all crypto. Better investment opportunities pop up every week.
>>
>>1106465
I use pnc and they've never tried to jew me out of money
>>
>>1106339
>/pol/fag
>>1106360
>/pol also here
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>1106360
>Having to pay for not having money

What shit country do you live in?
>>
>>1106339
Buy Lockheed Martin and forget about it.

They're the largest weapons contractor in the world. They employ over 100k people. They're about as bluechip as it gets because they don't have a meme product, they have weapons systems.

Fellow /pol/ack btw, and a Jewish Harvard professor told me to invest in Lockheed 2 years ago and I've gotten about 10% return per year which is very good considering how stable LMT is.
>>
>>1106339
please go back to your containment board, friend
>>
>>1108307
Name one you fuckng liar.

Buy ETH
>>
>>1109778
But what if I'm not allowed to, due to a potential conflict of interest?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.