[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open Your Eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: baker_reagan_bush_laughing.jpg (126 KB, 480x374) Image search: [Google]
baker_reagan_bush_laughing.jpg
126 KB, 480x374
>have economic system that fetishises GDP growth by any means necessary
>threaten the indigenous population with imported uneducated mudslimes and africans if they refuse to breed and deliver GDP growth
>refuse to give healthcare as a right to your citizens (USA only)
>print shitloads of money if people refuse to consume enough
>erode people's saving with negative interest rates if they refuse to consume enough

Where were you when you realised the inhumanity of it all? It's disturbing as fuck how mechanically the last two points are reported in the media. The morality IS NOT DISCUSSED. Nobody ever says, "Hol' up familia, what sort of shitty economic system relies on people buying increasing amounts of Big Macs and Mars bars each year or else it commits suicide?"

>inb4 muh rising tide

3000 years ago you didn't have national governments that monopolised and polluted the land and bred shitloads of third worlders who have no options other than working at shitty Foxconn jobs and assembling iphones. HUMANS are BRED to do this shit these days.
>>
What can we do about it?
>>
>>1106134
>my perception is your reality!!!

Fuck off you're not even right go suck Ron pauls dick you faggot
>>
What's ur solution?

>inb4 "just change the world bro, if we all believe we can do it"
>>
>>1106188
>What's ur solution?

BERNIE
E
R
N
I
E
>>
File: 1451619317528.png (332 KB, 1919x933) Image search: [Google]
1451619317528.png
332 KB, 1919x933
>>1106188

Stop paying income taxes. Do not use fiat currencies. Go off grid. Reduce dependence on the system.
>>
>>1106192

Bernie will only hasten the decline
>>
>>1106134
Capitalism is the best solution.
>refuse to give healthcare as a right to your citizens (USA only)
Overpopulation is a serious problem anyway. Also dumb people tend to reproduce more which means that the population is getting dumber. You should see the global problem instead of focusing on lebadcapitalist system.
>>
>>1106361
Why would I do that(something I do not enjoy and find inconvenient) when I can enjoy """"capitalism"""""" and society?

If it's good why aren't you doing it? Oh right you're a big "philosopher" thinking about how cool it would be to live "innawoods" while not being able to even do handiwork around your parents house you live in.
>>
>>1106156
Buy Ethereum
>>
>>1106361
>boss I need to be paid under the table in bitcoins
>what do you mean what the fuck are bitcoins
>>
File: image.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>1106674
>being a wageslave
>current year
>>
>>1106678
>Being a NEET
>Feeling superior for having no purpose in life or means to satisfy your wishes
>>
File: 1452452976174.jpg (42 KB, 460x377) Image search: [Google]
1452452976174.jpg
42 KB, 460x377
>>1106678
>Implying you can run a legit business and charge customers in bitcoins
>>
>>1106630

>projecting this hard
>>
>>1106674

>not working for yourself
>>
>>1106683

obviously avoiding currency is impossible in today's society, however, you can reduce your holdings of it. Are you implying inflation doesnt exist?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.