[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying Youtube Views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png (17 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png
17 KB, 1200x1200
So what's the verdict on kickstarting your new Youtube channel by buying views/subs/likes etc?

Is it worth it?

Who provides the best service?

And most importantly, how likely are you to get banned for doing this?
>>
Don't even bother dude, You'd have to make sure those subs/views/likes are consistent because Google will see that spike and know something's up. Buying views is a bigger no-no than subscribers because that's where the $$$ comes from. There are annual wipes of inactive and bot accounts so you'd need to make sure that these accounts are legit :C
>>
>>1105765
I've heard this before and I've also heard that you'd have to have a very large amount of bot accounts to be flagged.

But I have to wonder if it's FUD or if there is some actual evidence out there.

Surely people who sell bot services will tell you it's fine. But Google also makes the threat known because they want to keep their ad partners happy.

If it were true, couldn't people just false-flag with bots to get competitor channels banned?
>>
>>1105808
>false-flagging with bots
Once again, bots, so if a ton of reports come out of nowhere, Google will probably look at the accounts which were involved with the flagging.

Back on the topic of buying subs, there are also sub4sub sites which involve real people (most of which unsubscribe) who subscribe to channels to gain points on the site, which are in turn used to get their own channel early in the queue of channels they need to sub to. You will need to subscribe to a lot of accounts as not a lot of points are gained through subscribing other accounts and being early in the queue results in losing your points quickly. Subxcess was a big site for this but it broke and I haven't a clue whether it works again or not.
>>
>>1105808
Also, I have heard people suggest spam-clicking competitor video ads to make Google and their networks suspicious but I don't think this has actually happened before.
>>
>>1105866
No, I mean false-flagging as in the actual term false-flagging. Not literally flagging a channel with bots.

>>1105868
Yes, this is what I meant.

So if Google wouldn't ban for spam clicking a competitor, why would they ban for clicking your own videos?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.