[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz, I've been working as an industrial engineer for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Bateman.jpg (38 KB, 593x290) Image search: [Google]
Bateman.jpg
38 KB, 593x290
Hi /biz,

I've been working as an industrial engineer for the past 5 years. I have managed to gather 300 000 euro, now how should I invest?

->Eduction?
->Finance? I don't know shit.
->House?

To be honest, I am tired of doing the work for ignorant guys out of a business school who don't understand their own business.
>>
>>1105352
Buy two houses. Live in one, rent the other. If you've saved 300k in five years, don't quit your day job.
>>
>>1105419
Live in the most expensive one so you can take care of it and if you have to sell the other one the one you live in is already the one that will increase the most in value

>>1105352
What's the differenc ebetween industrial engineer and a mechanical engineer?
>>
>I am tired of doing the work for ignorant guys out of a business school who don't understand their own business

Mech Engineer reporting in, can't express how much I agree with that statement. They understand the numbers and useless metrics, but no clue about what/how the company actually delivers.

How much do you earn to save that much and what industry are you in?
>>
>>1105419
"just rent a house bro its free money and so easy"
lol

just
>just buy two houses for 300k
just lol

>>1105352
get yourself a mortgage and a well built but small house in an area of town that is very established as a stable nice area of town
>>
>>1107010
Friend.
Can Mechanical engineers get hired in finance?
>>
>>1107014
We can do whatever the fuck we want. Some Finance companies actively advertise for Engineers because they like the way they think and are good with numbers. In Aus Mining or Oil & Gas pays more though so most people try and get into that.
>>
>>1107012
>Get yourself into debt and buy something that won't necessarily go up in value.

Other than tax benefits, I don't know why people invest in property anymore.
>>
>>1107022
thanks friend
>>
>>1107010
Media arts student here working in freelance photography/videography and real estate. Business is full of obnoxious and immature dumb cunts with 0 imagination. Problem with most business fucks is that they have no skills or ability.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.