[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi biz, retard here. I live in a third wolrd country which I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Hi biz, retard here.

I live in a third wolrd country which I won't mention for fear of meanies :^(
I'm about to finish a shitty degree in a shitty college and can expect to earn around ~400 USD a month for the rest of my life.

Upside is my parents are aware life here is shitty and told me I can stay at their place as long as I work at anything.

All I want is enough money for a very frugal living, mid-range PC gaming being my only luxury. I don't even want a car, I want a tiny cabin paying as little as possible for anything.

Anyway, as long as I keep living with my parents I hope not to spend a single of my shekels and instead invest it somewhere till my parents die/retirement.

Any investment ideas?

Is this even feasible?
>>
>>1104797
India detected

Poo in loo, Pajeet.
t. /pol/ on vacation to /biz/
>>
>>1104797
Ehat country? i can help you if you specify
>>
>>1104831
M-Mexico senpai
>>
>>1104858 you're amongst thousands. My advice: Stay with your folks and go back to study a better degree.

What did you major in, firstly?
>>
>>1104877
"international business" basically management.
I was too scared to pick a stem degree
>>
>>1104797
Google "early retirement extreme"

I assume you cant go into the narkets from your home country but you could hustle and be a slumlord and then live off those returns
>>
>>1104888
>scared of stem
W H Y
H
Y
>>
>>1104914
me is dumb and have strong depression bouts, friend :^(
>>
>>1104933
Are things in mexico as bad as I hear? I went to Puerto Vallarta as a kid, and my sister got kicked in the head by a horse that was randomly grazing in the road so I have a special place in my heart for your country.
>>
>>1104939
it isn't that bad. google Santa Fe, Mex City, that's where I live.

if you're blonde or blue eyed or gringo looking you'll be treated like royalty everywhere you go.

Also, Ive never seen a drug dealer in my life, most people I know including me are fairly whiteish and i have never been mugged or anything. Wages are very low unless you're an engineer though
>>
>>1104946
Hey I'm blonde AND blue eyed. Maybe there's some kind of business model here.

A gringo gigolo enterprise, maybe?
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>1104950
most womyn are fat tho, also contrary to popular belief, this place is turbo-feminized, we got shit like pic related.

getting off-topic here
>>
>>1104955
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
give me your ether address m8. I'll send you some love :^)
>>
>>1105133
the alternative is to get raped like they do in India, it is well documented that brown manlets cannot resist the urge to rape when in large groups
>>
>>1104797
Consiguete un título de verdad y emigra. Lo que tu quieres es una existencia comóda y sin problemas, el primer mundo es tu opción.
>>
>>1104797
>want a house
>want a gaming pc
>frugal
>>
>>1104797
salta el muro y vive el sueño americano.
>>
>>1106314
HE could just be wanting a very small home somewhere, and a gaming PC isnt that expensive in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>1104955
>>1104946
>>1104933
>>1104888
>>1104858
>>1104797
This was my step mothers plan. If she didn't marry my father her life would be utter shit.

She was a Doctor. Worked 1-2 days a week.
and maxed her credit cards out. Still maxed out btw.

She's lucky she got knocked up. Her dad is still kicking, but had a stroke, and her mother is a pea brained lunatic. They spent all their money on his care and sold all his tools, and took a loan on the house because all her money goes to pay her maxed credit cards. She doesn't have any property to her name.

You should be very uncomfortable with your situation. If anything happens to one of the 3 people in this arrangement it is doomed to fail spectacularly. Unless one of your parents has the skills to support you and a disabled spouse.
Do you have the ability to support your family should they both be knocked out of the game?

at 4800$ a year I doubt it.

You need real skills to add or create value my friend. Frankly your brain needs complete financial reprogramming.

Please download and go through the HustleMuscleRehab course

http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
>>
>>1104797
Buy Ethereum.
>>
Gamer here. Find something to live for, doesnt have to be a kid, could just be contributing to nasa in your spare time or something. You can learn stuff like quantum physics for free on the internet.

After a year or two of work, move to the United States. You have way more liability and can be fucked for small things like traffic violations, but the average pay is over ten times as high, so if you buy a condo (detroit and chicago condos go for about 80 thousand dollars, then you just pay utilities,) you have a few hundred thousand dollars to piss away
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.