[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Tests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Hey there /biz/. I'm a senior in college and have a full time job lined up for the summer. I accepted the offer in the early fall and am waitin for results on my background check. Should I keep an eye out for a drug test? I just got some weed and wasn't sure if I should smoke it or not.
>>
>>1104786
bump
>>
>>1104786
you know the answer to this lad. the time has come to take a break from smoking, at least until you get that job. if randoms are a possibility then it may be time to give it up for good. your career is nothing to dick around with and in a lot of industries, your reputation will precede you. best of luck to you and here's to ending prohibition
>>
>>1104786
You should stop smoking pot. It's a waste of money that should only be indulged in during the early years of college. Give it to a friend who you owe a favor.

Don't do drugs again until you can afford blow.
>>
>>1104802
I havent smoked before really. Just was interested in taking a hit or so. When could they drug test me if ever? If I dont start til July, could they send me a drug test tomorrow?
>>
>>1104805
hahaha
>recommending blow over marijuana

I want to make it clear that I do drugs very very rarely if ever
>>
>>1104806
Go read up on drug tests. A hit would be absolutely fine by most tests. It's only long-term use that will cause you to fail.
>>
>>1104810
If this is true that is good. Im more curious when they would be likely to test me. Do companies skip testing seniors in their last semester? In this case, they would avoid firing a lot of new hires?
>>
>>1104802
>precede

You mean proceed, you fucking idiot.

>>1104805
>>1104805
>don't do drugs again until you can afford blow.

This
>>
>>1104806
first question: before they hire you and possibly randomly after that, depending on their business practices.
second question: i seriously doubt that. most likely it will be some time directly before potential employment
>>
>>1104815
Oh ok, so if i smoked a joint tomorrow and only tomorrow, I would be clean by the time they try to drug test? I figure it could my first and last time smoking
>>
>>1104813
lol at you love
>>
>>1104817
you would absolutely be fine by game time in this scenario
>>
If you ever get annoyed
Look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day
And I'll be

Taking care of business (every day)
Taking care of business (every way)
I've been taking care of business (it's all mine)
Taking care of business and working overtime
Work out
>>
Smoking once wouldn't even show up on a dug test, assuming you are totally clean of THC metabolites right now.

(Drug tester for non profit org)
>>
>>1104826
Not sure the relevance. Because being self-employed rules.
>>
>>1104829
bachman turner overdrive: taking care of business

song lyrics
>>
>>1104829
>>1104836
I get it but not sure of the relevance of the song to this thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.