[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some jobs that can make you more than 10k/mo without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What are some jobs that can make you more than 10k/mo without uni education and student debt?
I belive these jobs are performance-related pay jobs.
>>
Underwater welder
>>
Underwater accountant
>>
Sucking dicks underwater
>>
>>1104452
Underwater undertaker
>>
Underwater Blacksmith
>>
Underwater water producer who does it underwater
>>
I'm gonna be blunt with you OP, it's entirely doable but you'll need to put in the time and effort.

You'll need to invest. Heavily. Go and print out multiple fliers and advertise your business.

"But what business, anon?" you might be asking, I'm gonna tell you but its an extremely lucrative and niche market which would take time to really carve into, but once you get started your profit goal is likely to be within reach.

The fliers will be advertising for sucking dick by none other than you OP. $1 a pop. No cum, no stop. With around 10,000 dicks a month you can reach your target goal very easily.
>>
underwater anal princess
>>
>>1104506
underwater urethra barista, if you allocate to 2 minutes per dick you can avg like 700 dicks a day if you go nonstopp, all that semen you should be able to skip meals
>>
>>1104452
Car sales.

Sales of paper products and printing paper.
>>
wage slaves usually take a long time to hit those figures. your work either needs to be very dangerous or require a technical skill that is rare.

in the ordinary workplaces, you need to be in management to start to make that much.
>>
>>1104564
Seconding car sales. Really any sales, bigger ticket items means more commission. You need to hustle and work many hours to estable a customer base.
>>
A sales job is what you want OP. If you're talking 120k gross, that should be easily doable in 6-10 years if you're an average sales person with no uni, always follow the money and don't forget your goals. Now, if you're seeking 120k net, you're going to have to blow the socks off of every sale and spend considerably more time in an industry to build work experience and a track record. More technical sales fields (i.e. higher paying) will require more experience if you have less education. I myself work in pharmaceutical sales and have a chemistry degree and make 100k 3 years out of college.

One caveat on the 10k/mo: most sales jobs will pay a base and periodic commission, which means you're average income will work out to 10k/mo but you'll get it in periodic lump sums.
>>
>>1104660
BTW, by sales I mean outside sales
>>
>>1104452
stock broker, recruiter, estate agent, financial advisor - basically sales jobs

there are technically some routes into certain professions too, though they're not as common as graduate entry - for example you can become a chartered accountant in the UK by doing the accounting technician exams first then doing the various professional exams grads would sit. Same with actuary, you don't actually need a degree but since the later exams are equivalent to post grad study then you might struggle a bit. There is a route to becoming a solicitor/lawyer too but requires relevant work experience. It is probably less hassle to get a good degree and take the grad route though.
>>
>>1104452
Real estate. But you probably need a cert for that
>>
>>1104694

It's also not reliable income, at least not to start with.

But IIRC, the certification is not a big pain in the ass.
>>
Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales. Read books on sales/persuasion. Contact successful salesmen in your area and ask them for informational interviews. Look for sales jobs in growing markets, like solar energy, drones, really cool shit that you're actually excited selling. Or go the opposite route and sell things that few people are even in, under the radar shit, low competition.
>>
File: 1455973393753.jpg (18 KB, 332x306) Image search: [Google]
1455973393753.jpg
18 KB, 332x306
underwater water removal
>>
>>1104524
>all that semen you should be able to skip meals
Top Kek!
>>
programmer at google
>>
also, if you like that movie or character you're a moron
>>
File: 1453747093625.jpg (126 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1453747093625.jpg
126 KB, 841x797
>>1104589
>>1104564
Car sales is shit commission

I'm currently working a big ticket sales job and make zero commission. Will be leaving soon.

If you know how to sell, sell something of your own, not of someone else.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.