[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atari Inc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Sup, i need to find some info about Atari Inc. assets and liabilities from it's foundation till now. Where i can find it? I googled it but found nothing.
>>
>>1104216
???
http://www.investing.com/equities/atari-balance-sheet
>>
>>1104216
sec.gov shows a lot of info about companies.
>>
>>1104219
thank you so much. But how can i see older data from 1980 for example?
>>
>>1104236
i dunno
this is all I can find googling
http://www.atariarchives.org/atarileaks/timeline.html

Atari is a company with a long, storied history, into which its IPO has been subsumed and mostly forgotten. Atari, founded in 1972, was one of the first major video game companies in the U.S. and, at one point, the fastest-growing company in the country. It introduced the gaming console to American homes and was responsible for a lot of the earliest arcade games. In 1976, Atari was sold to Warner Communications — which later merged with Time Inc. and became Time Warner (NYSE:TWX) — for between $28 million and $32 million, and after much drama, the business was eventually split into Atari Corp. (home computing and game consoles) and Atari Games (arcade games). Warner retained Atari Games for a time (more on this when we get to Midway Games).

Atari Corp. first planned its IPO in 1986 and expected to sell 4.5 million shares priced between $11.50 and $13.50 each. In November of that year, the company ended up launching the stock at $11.25, raising about $50.6 million. In 1996, the company merged with JTS Corp., which in 1998 sold the unit to Hasbro Interactive. In 2000, French software publisher Infogrames took over Hasbro’s interactive division, and in 2013, the company — now called Atari SA — filed for bankruptcy.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.