[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being rich the greatest thing in the world? If you lose something,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (357 KB, 604x677) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
357 KB, 604x677
Is being rich the greatest thing in the world? If you lose something, you can just easily replace it with money. You can buy any girls you want, or go to a place where no one would disturb you.

I lost my iPhone due to my carelessness, and it took me 9 months to save for that thing.
>>
Be rich
Drive in fast expensive car
At stop sign
Hit by cheap drunk car going 50
Can't move legs
Money can't fix
>>
>>1103596
This is why we desperately need driverless vehicles and/or an overhaul of the public transportation infrastructure

>work hard all life
>wake up early every day and go to work or school
>get killed in a car accident on the way home one day
>>
>>1103577
>tfw you can't have her no matter how much money you make, unless time travel is possible.
>>
>>1103577

No. Being completely secure no matter what you do in your life is what's the greatest thing in the world.

Having enough money that you can practice your hobby/profession/dreams/social pursuits without worrying about your house/food/water/clothing/shelter.
>>
>>1103627
I know that feel, but knowing her other face - fuck that whore :).
>>
>>1103596
This is why you buy a chevy tahoe or a land rover defender
>>
>>1103577

Money can't buy friends or a girlfriend, only sycophants and a whore
>>
>>1103577
Money is everything.
>>
Top kek
>>
>>1103596
so the question is, would you rather be poor with legs or rich without legs?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.