[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooo, aren't the three I highlighted essentially the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: whatdo.png (197 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.png
197 KB, 1366x768
Sooooo, aren't the three I highlighted essentially the same career?

These are the projections for those jobs from now until 2024....

I want to get into one of those fields, which one should I choose?
>>
>environmental engineers
>10 to 19% growth rate

Kek whole list goes into the trash. That's silly.
>>
>>1103456

>environmental engineers
>5,000 to 9,999

Actually seems reasonable.
>>
>>1103444

You are correct, in a sense. You can study the same thing to get any of those job titles. You could study different things and end up with those job titles. One company may have all three employed. One company may have only one title in use. A person with one title may be doing all three jobs. Or you might have three people with all three jobs doing the same job.

The point is that it doesn't matter, it's just a title. The statistics try to be good about this but the grouping is a bit arbitrary in some cases.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.