[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you stop believing in the fiat jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: newpost2.jpg (1 MB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
newpost2.jpg
1 MB, 612x792
when did you stop believing in the fiat jew?
>>
>>1103246
I can buy milk and bread with fiat.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x351
When i watched a youtube video of andreas antonopoulos and I realised he was right.

This was in early 2013
>>
>>1103251
But now I realise Ethereum is the logical conclusion to the crypto question.

Buy it or suffer the eternal darkness of karmic death without the possibility of reincarnation
>>
>>1103246
Have fun in prison because you can't pay your taxes with anything except fiat.
>>
>>1103275
>funding the bombing and murder of innocents

Enjoy karmic oblivion statist
>>
>>1103279
>not funding the bombing and murder of innocents

Fucking ethereum hippies.
>>
File: kindajewish.jpg (15 KB, 303x346) Image search: [Google]
kindajewish.jpg
15 KB, 303x346
>>1103246
i stopped awhile ago

didnt buy ether though

better things coming

>buy vanilla for for pump dump coming
>>
>>1103279
>funding [wars etc.]
Fiat doesn't get taxed by government and then spent, it gets spent by government and then taxed.

Yes, accumulating dollars so you can pay your taxes is what allows the government to spend on wars (along with everything else it provides), but you're not funding anything, at the national level anyway.

If we wanted to go to war then we would vote warmongerers into government. Argue against that rather than trying to justify tax evasion with muh feelings. Taxes aren't an avenue of protest.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x1136
>>1103343
How about you and your government go fuck yourselves hahaha
>>
>>1103362
You got me there bro. Well played! LOL!
>>
>>1103246

buttcoin is retarted. buy dogecoin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.