[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit TurboTax sucks this year. Anyone else had issues with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: turbotax-logo.jpg (139 KB, 1800x1224) Image search: [Google]
turbotax-logo.jpg
139 KB, 1800x1224
Holy shit TurboTax sucks this year.

Anyone else had issues with them? I've done my taxes for 4 years with Turbotax and never had a single issue.

Then this year, I have spent 18 total hours on the phone with tech support going over the online program trying to get my taxes filed. The final result was me mail-filing both tax returns, and the return says I owned a farm last year. Holy shit what the fuck happened?
>>
They have sucked for years. And they've gotten to be so expensive that the suckiness is not worth it anymore. I switched to TaxAct because they are cheap. These programs are just glorified calculators after all. I'd do my taxes by hand again before I'd use TurboTax again.
>>
I swear to god, I saw this exact same thread like a week ago. Same OP, same response.

Makes you wonder..
>>
Holy shit, shilling: the post
>>
I used H&R block, took me an hour total and cost $30 for federal+state.
>>
>>1103149
This. Tax act is great. Hell, they're going to double their price next year to $28 for federal and state filing, and it's still cheaper than TT's lowest pay level. I made the switch last year because TT wanted $149 for the "Ultimate" edition, because I had to file an 8949 (it had previously been allowed in the "Deluxe" edition for $99.)

Fuck Turbotax.
>>
>>1103188
>>1103199
Maybe someone's just extremely butthurt about a shitty product?
>>
>>1103137
What do you have on your farm OP?
>>
>>1103316
That reminds me of Lewis Black...

https://youtu.be/fnbdDbgdhpA?t=6m52s

>>That implies I have a farm!
>>
>>1103137
I do my own taxes. As in printing out the forms from the IRS website and just filling in information in.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>1103137
If you made less than like 80k you can file online with the irs directly for free
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.