[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /biz/, I really really want to learn all about money and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: money magazine, riches.jpg (41 KB, 483x650) Image search: [Google]
money magazine, riches.jpg
41 KB, 483x650
hey /biz/, I really really want to learn all about money and finance and how business and markets work, and get rich in the process, its been my dream since I was like 13 to be rich and to change the world in the process, please help me /biz/.... I really really want to learn markets and business and understand money in and out up and down left and right over and around and than find a way to make money work for me and put it under me and get rich. Please help me /biz/.... Teach me all you know about finances and what I should do if I want to get as rich as possible as fast as possible and to do it legally and morally and to do something really great while following my true desire from within.
>>
>>1103053
lol
>>
>>1103053
Nigga, suck dicks. It's not a meme. I've made most of my money sucking dicks.
>>
File: time magazine riches.jpg (61 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
time magazine riches.jpg
61 KB, 400x538
please help me /biz/.... I really want to learn money and finance and master it and than use it to get rich so I can enjoy life but also give back and teach other people about it.... PLEASE HELP ME /BIZ/, I NEED TO LEARN BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS AND THAN DO SOMETHING GREAT AND GET RICH IN THE PROCESS.....
>>
>>1103053
>its been my dream since I was like 13

How's 14 treating you?
>>
>>1103053
So did you enjoy the big short?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.