[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What % of my wage should I be allocating to "leisure"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
What % of my wage should I be allocating to "leisure" ie new clothes, going out with friends, just buying stuff I want.

I earn £27,300 per year and am 22 currently. About £7k in savings and £4.5k in shares in the company I work for.
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 215x125) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4 KB, 215x125
>>
you got shares in tesco?
>>
>>1103023
0%

If you're asking what you can get away with, maybe £100 per month.
>>
>>1103023
whats your expenditure anon.
what loans do you have, whats the interest on them
what do you spend on food a week
what do you spend on accommodation a week
what do you spend on utilities a month

we cant tell you how much you should be spending on leisure if we don't know what your paying to live atm
>>
>>1103023
As little as you possibly can
>>
>buying into the consumer jew

if you need clothes buy high quality, and just the basic need. partying and dinning you can do so but keep in mind that you want to minimize spending. put yourself a budget and stick with it.
>>
>>1103185
yeah this, you're looking at it from the wrong way op

expenses and savings are first. If you're not saving 20%+ after tax a month you shouldn't really think like this at all.
>>
>>1103185
OP here again,

Expenditure is about £400p/m
Live with my mum so no accomodation costs other than like £150p/m board
The rest on fuel etc etc.
>>
>>1104267
I'd be saving at least half of my after tax and expenses. If you're looking for a license to spend recklessly its the wrong approach. Learn to buy things that are valuable and don't waste your money. Just because you have lots of disposable doesnt mean you should dispose of it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.