[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ do u have any good ideas to start a business with like 10K $
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: business-ideas.jpg (408 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
business-ideas.jpg
408 KB, 1000x683
Hey /biz/ do u have any good ideas to start a business with like 10K $
>>
Yes, but I'm not gonna share them with you because you asked
>>
>>1102997
10k is enough buy yourself a nice custom tailored suit, a haircut done by a professional stylist, and then a lease for a flashy car. Get those and you can easily mingle with high echelons of society where you can meet important people and offer them your overpriced blowjobs
>>
File: 1163793610823.jpg (32 KB, 504x320) Image search: [Google]
1163793610823.jpg
32 KB, 504x320
>>1102997

>create/print greeting cards
>make deals with small standalone gas stations/convenience stores to let you sell them there
>put up a small standalone rack near checkout counter
>profit modestly

margins are great
>>
>>1103082
Pretty much this.
My business costs $1000 to launch, but if there is more niche competition I'm fucked
>>
>>1102997
Lonnie deals
>>
>>1102997

Contracting:

tile
appliances
hardwood
cabinents

etc..

I'm a contractor and the money can be very good.
>>
>>1103155
Listen to this.

>>1103094
Report and ignore this.
>>
>>1102997
You can buy an sell various wholesale stock (not stocks and shares) and build your money up to buy a better business,it could be anything just find the best item that makes most profit and has a large customer base online preferbly, as long as your customer needs and not wants your product it shouldnt be too hard to sell. (from experience the discount stores can be a cunt so see what they sell before buying 60,000 tolite rolls)
Good luck cunt :)
>>
You shouldn't go in to any business looking to spend that kind of money.

Starting a business should take less than $500.
>>
>>1103211
I agree. Also, don't spend anything(or very little on generating a lead... if you have to) until you have someone interested in buying.

If you can get sales without wasting any(or very little) money, you know you have a repeatable process.
>>
>>1103211

>Starting a business should take less than $500.

...if you're 12
>>
>>1103218
Depends what he's doing. If he doesnt have sales lined up before he spends money, it's very likely that millions of dollars would get him started.
>>
>>1103240
*Wouldn't
>>
>>1103218
it doesn't matter.

>OP and me start the exact same business.
>he has 10K i have $500

After a month OP is down 10K, I am already up 4K.

Thats how it will go.
>>
>>1102997

Take dick sucking classes and invest in a good pair of kneepads.
>>
Here's a business idea I've had for a while that I'll give to you fags for free because I'm too busy to give it a shot myself. I have no idea if it will work but I think you could start it for a couple thousand, best if you have some type of service vehicle and mechanical aptitude.

Washing and repairing shopping carts and baskets for grocery stores.

They get pretty grungy and banged up and people are getting really worried about cross-contamination, e-coli, these days. 10 years ago I never saw a sanitizer station in a grocery store now they all have them. Margins are tight in the grocery business so you'd have to focus you pitch around people prefer to shop someplace they feel is clean

You'd probably be working fucked up hours but once you establish a couple of clients/stores or a route you could hire some broke ass college student to do the actual labor.

You'd need a truck or van to haul cleaning materials (brushes and cleaning agent) and if you're doing repairs tools, parts and maybe a small a oxy-acetylene welder. A porta-power for straightening bent frames might be one the list but I'd wait to see if you really needed it. It depends. Most grocery stores repair carts in-house with their own maintenance guys but if they have a backlog of projects or the maintenance guys make a decent wage the store might be willing to let you do it rather than tying up their maintenance dept personnel.

Not sure if you'd be better off charging by number of carts and baskets washed or doing their whole inventory for a flat rate.

Water would be supplied by the store through a garden hose hook up. You'd have to check that soap suds don't drain to steams/rivers/body of water or use an approved cleaner or plead stupid if some busybody rats you out. If you do this and it works out and you get routes and grow and make millions you can thank me by donating to the local Lions Club in your area. Good luck!
>>
>>1103782
You know supermarkets just send the broken ones back to be repaired.

What exactly do you mean by grocery shops?
>>
>>1103782
my family owns grocery stores

it mite be cool but only if you charge a flat rate free, or different tiers for different sized stores. per cart is nonsense

also as a general note, you might not get that much business as it's easier to buy new shopping carts every 7 years or whatever than get them repaired, so you would have to convince the store owners that maintaining them would be cheaper than them simply purchasing new ones
>>
>>1102997
Nope
>>
>>1103211
This is a completely unrealistic budget. Been there - done that. Even with a software company you still need more than $500. That money wouldn't even get your company a shitty logo.
>>
>>1102997
A body farm for forensic entomology research/consulting could be started with half that (assuming you've got a bio-scientist friend)
>>
>>1104845
What are you talking about?

Do you need a logo in order to sell software to somebody?

Did you spend more than $500 on a logo? Maybe thats why you failed.
>>
>>1104902
In this day and age where every high schooler and his dog are making shitty apps? It's impossible to be noticed just because you made something good. You can't just make software and hope someone knocks on your door asking to buy it.
>>
>>1104927
>app made by a dog
I actually would download that
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.