[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/. I am in need of help. I have autism and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Autism_Center_Pittsburgh.jpg (69 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Center_Pittsburgh.jpg
69 KB, 1000x400
Hi /biz/.

I am in need of help. I have autism and I can't get a normal job. I tried it multiple times but every time it doesn't work out. I don't want to live with my parents much longer. Is there any good way of making a normal wage at home for someone like me? I don't want to apply for welfare. I really hate the idea of it.
>>
>>1102421
Why do the jobs don't work out?
>>
>>1102421
Where are you located? State, region
>>
What sort of autism? How bad is it? Do you sperg out or can you focus on a task?

You could do something in ecommerce if you have the resolve and focus to teach yourself. Also depending on where you live you could just get a job with an employer that offers 'equal opportunity' and they legally can't fire you for anything related to your condition.
>>
>>1102421
>I have autism

Doubt it.

You most likely have special snowflakeitis. The cure is to quit being a bitch.
>>
>>1102465
>being a wagecuck
No thanks Jeff.
>>
use your autist savant powers to become a major league paper pusher.
>>
>>1102421
Just find a job that's easy and doesn't require you to deal with people like a night security guard or something
>>
>>1102421
buy ethereum
>>
>>1102421
Are you asking about work from home only or are you willing to work a normal job?
>>
>>1102465
This was me. Thought I was autistic until my counselor pretty much told me I'm just a pussy who's self absorbed.

It was actually pretty good news, was scared I had autism.
>>
>>1102421

have you considered sucking dicks? Autistic blowjobs are a niche fetish that command a hefty sum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.