[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just a friendly reminder to buy btc back, ethereum pump is over.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
just a friendly reminder to buy btc back,
ethereum pump is over.
>>
I have tried to find the retards in this board in numerous occasions:

>>1096360

Imagine if they:

1) Maintained a long term BTC position by understanding BTC is all that matters
2) Shorted ETH and dumped during the clear peak before the dump
2) Profitted by diversifying on some MAID and profiting for the initial pump (still done)
3) Basically keep making your BTC wallet bigger and see it grow as we march towards the next ATH

Jesus fucking christ. Im making too much money.
>>
Buy the Ethereum dip. Soon Ethereum will double in value. Do not end up a BTC bagholder for chinese miners.

Ethereum will make crypto real.

Ethereum will be the biggest and most secure blockchain very quickly. The number of nodes is growing very fast and will overtake bitcoin this year.

Ethereum will become the de facto blockchain by 2017.

Guaranteed to be over a billion market cap before christmas 2016

Ethereum is a breath of fresh air to the general public who are sick to death of bitcoin and are not easily fooled by the bitcoin pyramid scheme structure.

Ethereum transaction - 16 seconds
Bitcoin transaction - 45 minutes for one confirmation because every bitcoin transaction is processed in china by greedy chinese businessmen who centralised mining around asic production facilities.
>>
>>1102501
Kek
>>
File: salesman-431.jpg (12 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
salesman-431.jpg
12 KB, 283x424
>>1102501
>>
>>1102501
stupid fuck.

you don't even read the news

this dumbass shitcoin will die like the rest of your shitcoins

lrn2 monopoly money is not real
>>
>>1102545
buy the dip shit

BUY THE DIP SHIT
>>
File: TheKingSpeaks.png (714 KB, 1680x1752) Image search: [Google]
TheKingSpeaks.png
714 KB, 1680x1752
>>1102501
>>
>>1102549
The dip only applies to indices.

>This worthless stock keeps falling and has no value...le buy le dip!!!
>>
>>1102553
Indexes AND Bitcoin. Otherwise I wouldn't be rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>1102559
Lol. Butthurt BTC and maidsafe bagholder detected.

Enjoy your 2% gains before bitcoin inevitably falls as people begin to fast dump as it approaches the mid $400 range.

Ethereum is about to suprise you again.
>>
>>1102402
>is over

Ethereum is still developing. What do you mean "is over"? can you predict next 100years?
>>
>>1102464
Cool, you have a chrystal ball bro
>>
thxfam
>>
>buying unestablished e "currency"

why
>>
>>1103786

what do you mean by unestablished?
>>
>>1103786
>e- currency
>e- coins

No one calls cryptocurrency by that name apart from you and other unread idiots. So stop it.
>>
>coin
>coin
>coin
>coin

Holy shit, some of you are seriously underage or plain retarded. you're all focusing way too much on ETH, instead of the actual whole Ethereum Project. ETH is just the fucking computation time currency.

>Ethereum will become the de facto blockchain by next year
>Ethereum is getting increasing attention from financial service industry due to its efficiency and reliability
>Ethereum has the most intelligent and known crypto team working on it
>Its not simply just a fucking coin

You're going to be hearing 'smart contracts' and 'DApps' a lot in the news in the future months, those who didn't at least throw in a hundred bucks will feel terrible. I am not sure about the future of Bitcoin, I have no idea if it'll stabilize, decline, or rise. What I do know however is that by the end of this year some of the services that run your daily life will run off the Ethereum blockchain.

As big industry moves to the Ethereum blockchain, you'll see a rise in the price of ETH even bigger than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin couldn't even do anything as it was except be a currency, it had no actual 'use'.

One not so distant day, 1 ETH will be $1000+. There's no excuse for not having fucking 1 at least, its like $4.50 or something now, you don't have that much spare?
>>
How much shilling can there be in 1 thread?
>>
Cryptoshit is the modern idiot tax.
>>
>>1103995
Nocoiners are the modern luddites
>>
Is there any chance ETH might take a good dip first or should I just go ahead?
>>
>>1103941
>One not so distant day, 1 ETH will be $1000

You realize that would put the market cap of Ethereum at 100 billion dollars, right?
>>
1. Ethereum had a 60 million coin premine that was sold to investors. It had another 12 million coin premine reserved for developers.

2. There are currently only 77 million ETH in existence.

3. This means that ethereum had a 93.5% premine, worse than many, many other altcoins.

If Ethereum reaches parity with BTC, Initial Investors and Ethereum Devs will have 75 million * $430 = $32 Billion.

The fundamentals are flawed. Know what you are buying when you "buy the dip".
>>
>>1105283
Most ICO weak hands already sold their coins.

Ethereum foundation sells ether to continue running operations.

The price has only risen since the foundation started running out of ETH and has begun to cut costs.

Miners are also able to mine with graphics cards and not asic so it's a much fairer mining systems than other coins.

ICO was the only way to get the project off the ground

Sour grapes, u jelly? Etc
>>
>>1105163
I don't think its going below 0.01.

Get the fuck in.
>>
File: 20 year laugh.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
20 year laugh.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>1102583
>he didn't sold his shitcoin for 0.014 right on time for the King's great rise
>>
>>1105403
Btc is only rising because idiots cashing out of ethereum in to btc.

Ethereum is now rising, Bitcoin will fall again soon.

Slock.it presale will raise $30million and all will be converted to ETH.
>>
>>1105413
ETH is literally better than BTC in all aspects.
>>
>>1105415
I fully agree.
>>
I've been playing to trade altcoins and gotten like half a buck since yesterday night where's your Bernie Sanders now
>>
>>1105403
>he didn't predict the future
derp, this is how stupid you sound.
>>
>>1102402

I misread your post originally and thought it said TCB.

So I looked up the price for TCB and it's gone up nearly 4% in one day so far.
>>
>>1105413
>Slock.it presale will raise $30million and all will be converted to ETH.
I really hope cryptocoins and IoT won't go hand in hand cuz IoT is clearly bullshit and then btc/eth will fall once people catch on to that.
>>
>>1105781
>iot is bullshit
>things that don't exist right now in my little corner of bumfuck nowhere - america are bullshit
>>
>>1105811
>any meme that gullible investors fall for must be true! progress!
>>
>>1105816
Unfortunately for you, both IOT and ethereum are non memes.
>>
>>1105781
What is IoT?
>>
>>1105824
Internet of things a.k.a. putting wifi chips in stuff.
>>1105823
Not that unfortunate since I have a small amount of ether.
>>
>>1105831
>the old i own a small amount of X gambit.

Prove it.
>>
>>1105834
I'm literally saying I hope eth and btc's success will not be coupled to IoT because I am into eth and btc and I don't believe in IoT. It's pretty logical and simple right?
>>
>>1105844
Iot will be a thing because it saves everyone a huge amount of money and effort.
>>
>>1105846
How? Le fridge ordering groceries meme?
>>
>>1105857
>Self driving taxis that pay for their own fuel and maintenance.

>electric cars that pay millicents directly to the induction charger at the traffic lights

Just a few applications
>>
First few dapps are coming out in a week, go buy now while you still can get it cheap.
>>
>>1105415
in its very fundemental Concept Yes, but will it be orchastrated well, thats the other Question
>>
>>1106981
how do i buy ethereums?
>>
>>1107260
Where do you live?
>>
>>1107261
america
>>
>>1107260
Shapeshift.io if you already have bitcoins.

If you don't you can buy direct with internet banking from bittylicious (uk only)

If you don't live in the UK there are a number of other ways, maybe anons can chime in
>>
>>1107264
i see. i live in america so i will try to do some of my own research. thank you for the info
>>
>>1107263
Get bitcoin from localbitcoins

Then use shapeshift.io

If you try to sign up for a crypto exchange they will make you wait at least a week and want your timestamped dick pics
>>
>>1107268
checking this out now. thanks anon
>>
>>1102553
how can a stock with no value keep falling?
also, it's gone up since the last time i looked
>>
>>1105742

>not understanding supply and demand

buying more BTC -> Eth will raise BTC regardless
>>
>>1107533
Not really. Only temporary increase in volume of btc traded.

ETH will overtake BTC some day soon.
>>
>ETH volume exceeded BTC yesterday
>DAPPS development is booming with many DAPPS in the works and many already live
>Homestead around corner
>more exchanges will soon trade ETH
>Microsoft, Samsung, others already on board due to its undeniable functionality

It's just another shitcoin!!!1
>>
>>1103941
Bullshit. ETH is nothing but a collection of buzzwords. Yeah, the ones you dropped. Everything in this post means nothing. There is no DApp. There are no Smart Contracts- These are concepts, not things that exist. Currently Ether does absolutely nothing. It has no use, can purchase nothing and no one on the planet needs its dor anything. The only demand is created by spammers on boards like this who convince fools to buy into the pump and dump. Come back when ETH has any application or use whatsoever. Until then, it's a worthless scam coin.
>>
>>1107664

>there is no DApp

http://dapps.ethercasts.com/

Apply yourself.
>>
>>1107671

>> http://dapps.ethercasts.com/

Yeah, I clicked on the first one there, Ethereum Doubler:

"by sending from 1 ETH to contract address, you are entered into the pyramid and stand to double your money if there are deposits after you (minus a 10% fee, to be exact)"
(http://app.etherdoubler.com/)

That really says everything about ETH that can be said.
>>
>>1107675
That's p. fucking cool if you ask me to run that on a blockchain. p. much a perfect example of what smart contracts can be.
>>
>>1107675

Try not to be so loud when proclaiming your lack of understanding of a platform.
>>
>>1107688

Try not to post so much when your reply is devoid of any argument.
>>
>>1107692

>there are no DAPPS!
>link to literally hundreds of DAPPS, many live
>i don't see value in these!

>the abandoned strip mall of you
>>
>>1107694
Can they actually be used?
>>
>ethereum pump is over
>actually over $6
>>
>>1108970
yep, fools didn't listen when I said buy the dip. Look who is crying now.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.