[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: trading.png (188 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
trading.png
188 KB, 400x267
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.
>>
For learning maybe. But with a tiny amound like that you need to use a lot of leverage to make any substantial amound of money.
>>
it's gambling bro
>>
>>1102376
Lots of levarage = greater risk of ruin.
I max at 1:15 most of the time.
>>
what's the best broker with little fee and spread ?
>>
>>1102357
what an original question anon

I look fwd to reading the answers

>technical analysis is cool

>technical analysis sux, just astrology you mong

>daytrading is awesome, I make 6000%

>daytrading sux, read my papers on mutual funds, I have autism....

<hi forex bros, I live in alaska and have traded for 2 months, let me manage your funds for you here is my gmail address and here are some screen prints from some dodgy FX bucketshops
>>
>>1102398
Only if you're stretching that leverage for ridiculous lot sizes. There's no point having a 10k account trying to scalp 2pips on 2mil lot.
A larger leverage ratio lets you place more concurrent trades of a sensible lot size.
>>
>>1102376

are you a successful trader ?
what's your capital and perfomance per year ?
>>
File: 1393327415152.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
1393327415152.png
21 KB, 336x341
>having no trading experience
>on the phone with brokerage agent
>trying to sound smarter
>have $5,000 don't care about just about want to quit wageslave and learn something new
>trying to impress to get option trading, forex, and futures access turned on
"Hm Heh Heh. Nah" she wants to watch my account for a while
"o-oh okay I'll just do covered calls"
>trade rejected, cannot do covered calls long stock only
>>
>this copy pasta gibs me dat thread
>not doing your own due diligence
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.