[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /biz/, I want to be rich please help me I want to find something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: billionaires.jpg (79 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
billionaires.jpg
79 KB, 520x250
hey /biz/, I want to be rich please help me I want to find something I love and get rich doing it while giving back to the world and helping people, also I want to learn all there is about economics and business and how markets and finances work please teach me all you can ( thats useful and valuable ) and give me all the ( good ) advice you have, please help me /biz/.... I really want to know and understand and than plan and execute business
>>
:-)
>>
please help me /biz/.... I really really want to work and do something great that I love and will help people and make millions of dollars , HELP ME /BIZ/... PLEASEEEE EEE HELP ME
>>
>>1101956
alright... next step... pick up a book.
>>
please /biz/, I really want to do something I love and follow my passion and make it really great and give back to the world and get rich in the process. I want to learn all there is about business and finance and how markets work and find a way to take a shortcut and get rich in the process. PLEASE HELP ME /BIZ/, I REALLLY WANT TO BE RICH.
>>
Is this a bot? Copypasta?

Or is there actually a real person who comes on here every few days and posts this same thread, bumping it often with the same whining?

Seriously, kid. How old are you?
>>
File: great recession.png (9 KB, 485x382) Image search: [Google]
great recession.png
9 KB, 485x382
please help me /biz/.... I want to learn all there is about business and economics and than follow what I love in life and get rich.... pleaseeee help me /biz/ I post this a lot because I really really want to know and need your guys' help
>>
>>1102142
Well, are you like legit autistic, or what? Because the way you approach and come on to people is just odd. It's not how people usually talk to each other is all.

Unless you're like, 8. I could see an 8 year old talking the way you talk. Are you a little kid or what? What's your story? Tell us a little bit about yourself, and then maybe we can help you better.
>>
>>1102142
I hope you're a troll you fucking loser
>>
>>1102155
>>1102160
I'm just a regular guy, 20 years old living in the united states going to college trying to find my way in life, I had some tough times when I was a teenager and missed out on a lot of good opportunities and could bes during my teenage and high school years and I was devestated for a while. I had some really hard times growing up and couldn't focus on school and hobbies and socialization and getting to know people, please help me /biz/.... when I was young I didn't really care about life or at least the serious things and the world and just spent my time playing video games and dicking around on the internet and having fun in life and just joyrided and skeeted my way through life doing whatever I thought was good at the time and whatever I loved, now that I'm older I care more about life and the world and making my way in the world and finding a way to give back to life. I want to have a good life and give back to the world and do something thats going to really really help people and make the world a better place because everyone is lacking in some way and needs help in some way and everybody huts and feels sad and has things they are not happy with ( thats why people fight and chase money and power and get miserable ) I really really want to learn about business and finance and know the ins and outs and find a way to exploit it and make it work in my favor and get rich doing it....
>>
>>1102171
If you want to help people stop posting the same thread everyday. Just lurk because you have nothing useful to add
>>
>>1102171
I appreciate your sincerity OP, it's actually pretty rare around here, but first of all: you seem to have a conflict of goals. On the one hand, you want to help people and give something meaningful to the world, and on the other hand you want to be rich and exploit finance and such. I'm not saying that it's impossible to do both, I'm just sayin that in general, these are two different kinds of power, and you might have to choose one or the other to serve.

So you're in college, that's good. What are you studying? If you want to know about finance, or anything.. college is a place you can learn about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.