[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Africa has trillions of dollars worth of natural assets, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 2560x1777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 2560x1777
Africa has trillions of dollars worth of natural assets, that are unharnessed and untouched, it also has hundreds of millions of men, who would kill for work, but just cannot get it. If we find a way to exploit this desire for work, and harness these natural assets, trading them across the dollar, there could be huge potential. Africa could also have a chance to rebuild itself with a workforce and an industry.
>>
File: 1455748552401.png (160 KB, 882x847) Image search: [Google]
1455748552401.png
160 KB, 882x847
>>1101868
chinese are already on it
>>
>>1101868
>it also has hundreds of millions of men
>men
let's not get carried away here
>>
>>1101871
They're probably more well built, fitter and stronger than you and I, despite being underfed.
>>
>>1101881
So are fucking chimpanzees
>>
>>1101868
>who would kill for work
would is unnecessary
>>
>>1101869
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-25/five-things-you-need-to-sort-out-in-five-years-if-you-run-china
This is sort of an indication as to why, but my question is: are the Chinese going to spread themselves across the entire continent of Africa, probably not.
>>
>>1101869
thank you, Lao Yang
>>
>>1101882
Kek
>>1101883
I guess you're right, but work is too scarce to even fight for in Africa, and companies who are already there, let's say Kenco, are heavily regulated and guarded.
>>
>>1101868

>it also has hundreds of millions of men, who would kill for work,

they would kill for money, but not for work
>>
>>1101892
Work = money
>>
>>1101868
You cant make a middle class selling raw goods and you cant industrialize with suh instability (looking at you central and eastern africa)

The best we can do as westerners is build plantations.
>>
>Africa could also have a chance to rebuild itself
>rebuild
>"""re"""build

Can't believe no one caught this. Surely that would mean they'd have to had something before.

inb4 KANGZ
>>
>>1101868

>niggers
>would kill for work

why do you think africa is the shithole it is? niggers want to hunt and gather and go to war with neighboring tribes, not work
>>
>>1101893

no
>>
>>1101931
Well the African PEOPLE not niggers, are not divided by tribes anymore, more so religious groups and wealth classes.
>>
>>1101940
Explain...
>>
>>1101908
Your KANGZ meme can't erase the many African civilizations in history.

You know it's a freaking yuge continent, don't you?
>>
>>1101942

what is welfare? what is theft?

someone wanting money isn't the same as someone wanting work
>>
>>1101868

>niggers
>working

is this bait or are you just extremely sheltered?
>>
>>1101941

not divided by tribes?

Have you ever even spoke to an african?

I had a taxi driver the other day who was literally foaming at the mouth with hate talking about how much he hates bantus
>>
>>1102034
>civilization
>civilized
>implying
>>
>>1101941
>implying those aren't watered down post-tribalism tribes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.