[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /biz/, I want to be rich ( in money ), like really bad please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
hey /biz/, I want to be rich ( in money ), like really bad please help me I want to get as rich as I can in as short of a time as I can doing it legally and ethically while knowing and mastering economics and how markets and business works, please help me /biz/..... teach me all you know and help me with all you can about being rich and wealthy and understanding business and finance
>>
File: 2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif (537 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif
537 KB, 480x250
>hey /biz/, I want to be rich ( in money )
>parenthesis
>>
>>1101675
It's easy. Work hard and don't waste time.

You're already breaking the 2nd rule by shitposting on /biz/
>>
>>1101678
yeah some people think of rich as things other than money lol

please help me /biz/... what k ind of hard work or what do I have to learn or who do I have to network with if I want to get rich.... pleaseeee just help me /biz/....
>>
>>1101680
hey, family. what should i use my time on? read shit? pfft, i dont need that shit. gimme some real good shit that'll make me rich quick. thx, papa john
>>
please help me /biz/... I really really want to learn business and finance and how markets and economics work and get rich doing it.....

help me /biz/.... teach me all you know and show me the best advice and the secrets to unlocking the pandoras box and getting filthy rich exploiting the market.....
>>
buy sage futures because goddamn this thread needs so much
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.