[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women incompetent leaders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 17
File: cunt.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
Why are women incompetent leaders?
>>
they are meant for breeding, not leading
>>
>>1101287
/thread
>>
Some are some aren't.

Why are all men serial killers?
>>
The same reason most ceos are tall sociopaths. It's nature broooo
>>
>>1101292
>Some are some aren't.

Most of them are.

We can also talk about why men are physically stronger than women, even though there are a handful of female powerlifters.

A few outliers do not void having a conversation about the general trend.
>>
>>1101292

Why do more women kill their children then men do?
>>
>>1101285
They think with their vaginas.
>>
>Companies with more women in C-level positions and on the shareholders board perform better than companies with no women in those positions.

You can troll women all you want, but the financial statements and annual results say otherwise
>>
>>1101326
>C-level positions
Kek
>>
>>1101285
Because you've cherry picked the bad ones to prove your preconception.
>>
>>1101326
Name one.
>>
>>1101285
She's really done her best to run that company straight into the ground.
>>
>>1101326
>Companies with more women in C-level positions and on the shareholders board perform better than companies with no women in those positions.

How deep up your asshole did you have to reach to pull that one out?
>>
>>1101302
This. The next 3 levels above me are all women.

No leadership or management in sight, just fancy clothes and expensive purses.
>>
File: usrs.jpg (46 KB, 527x335) Image search: [Google]
usrs.jpg
46 KB, 527x335
>>1101285
they fell for the "become a liberal, it means you're special and smart" meme
>>
>>1101331
>>1101340
>>1101353

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/04/01/the-effect-of-women-on-corporate-boards/female-board-members-are-good-for-business

http://www.catalyst.org/media/companies-more-women-board-directors-experience-higher-financial-performance-according-latest
>>
>>1101292
>men
>serial killers
>not whores who abort once a month
>>
>>1101425
Close minded cunts.
>>
>>1101427
> muh fetus is alyfe
lmao

I must kill billions of kids by pulling then huh?
>>
>>1101425
>couldn't name one
You blew it.
>>
They are just beginning to evolve. You can't expect an Ape to speak French. Baby steps.
>>
>>1101425
The science guy in me says there just isn't a big enough sample size to say that women perform better than men in financial performance measures.

Even if they do Mellisa Meyer and Meg Whitman are horrible at their jobs.
>>
Yahoo has been headed for doom for a long time. Can't pin that on their latest CEO alone.
>>
>>1101285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>1101285
it would be nice if there were even 0.1% of people who were decent leaders. you might as well be asking why fat people aren't multi billion dollar professional athletes.
>>
>>1101353
Correlation != causation
More open minded/forward thinking companies are more likely to have more woman in C-level positions. Maybe more open minded/forward thinking companies are just more successful and having more woman is an irrelevant aspect of this success. Stork populations have been dropping, as has child/woman in Germany. Doesn't mean they are liked.
>>
>>1101451
My personal portfolio is over half a million dollars because I do my own research.
>>
>>1101507
liked = linked
>>
>>1101445

White knighting never got anyone laid just stop that u manlet sperg subhuman just go ER with your retruded maxilla.
>>
>>1101285
They probably aren't. It's that the median woman is less likely to have the balls it takes to make it to a leadership position than teh median man thanks to testosterone (or lack thereof, specifically).

Those women who do have the cajones likely do just as well as their peers.
>>
How many competent leaders are there to begin with?
>>
>>1101507
I never claimed causation. But I've read enough 10-K/Qs and board member bios to notice a correlation.

I don't invest on the gender of the management board. The numbers speak for themselves. Companies with board members who are overly religious and or board members that donate the average ammounts to conservative causes/republican politicians have shit financials results compared to the median.
>>
File: stannis-game-thrones.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
stannis-game-thrones.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>1101533
Fewer.
>>
Meg Whitman isn't incompetent as a leader because she is a woman. She is incompetent as a leader for several reasons:
>tendency to micromanage
>my-way-or-the-highway mentality
>poor goal setting principles
>narcissism from her own intelligence, despite NOT being the smartest person in the company
>inviting, promoting poor talent
>and many more reasons . . .

I once worked with a large database analytics company in Silicon Valley and I have met many incompetent managers and executives like Meg Whitman. The tech sector is full of nerds like Meg Whitman, and they often make terrible leaders.
>>
>>1101513
It's not even about white knighting, abortion is just too good for society. Overwhelmingly the unwanted babies born to single mother, that would be aborted, are minorities, that grow up to be criminals or just leeches at the very best.

And you want to stop that why? Because you believe Jesus put a little baby soul in a sperm cell the second it reached the egg?
>>
>>1101590
Freakanomics fanboy detected.
>>
>>1101590
Gay ppl are good for keeping overpopulation at bay too
>>
>>1101611
Is that all you have to say?

Have fun watching white people go extinct and criminals take over your neighborhood. Although I'm sure you'll be okay even when they break into your house and rape your wife, cuz hey, it was all part of God's master plan right?
>>
>>1101285
because they're followers
>>
>>1101307
probably because they are around them more and get pissed off more by them
>>
File: sumgasuka.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
sumgasuka.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>1101285
Post yfw this actually happened
http://www.businessinsider.com/marissa-mayer-childrens-book-bobbie-had-a-nickel-2015-1
>>
File: 1455786794514.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1455786794514.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>1101663
Mayer is literally retarded and can't function as an adult without her Google white knights behind her.
>>
File: fiorinacarly01022015getty_0.jpg (31 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
fiorinacarly01022015getty_0.jpg
31 KB, 645x363
>>1101285
you're wrong man, thats just like your opinion dude
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>1101663
>my fucking sides
>>
>>1101663
>this woman is being paid thousands of times more than the average American

How... How in the fuck did she get to be CEO of fucking Yahoo when she is the type of person who would LITERALLY READ A CHILDREN'S BOOK TO HER EMPLOYEES?
>>
>>1101285

Women don't thing about long term investments or the future unless it has to do with a child or family. Most Women are actually incapable of thinking about "later" when it comes to things like business and finance and whatever. That's why women do things on impusles because most of them can only think of "now"

The rare ones that don't, just have high testosterone levels for a female. Testosterone makes you think about the long term.
>>
>>1101292
Ive never met a serial killer or a competent female.
>>
>>1101326
So women should only be secretaries and receptionists?
I agree.
>>
>>1101285
More men have run companies into the ground than women.
Yahoo was such shit company anyway who really knows if a man would do better. It was a man in her position before her arguably who was doing just as bad of a job.
At least with women your less likely to get bernie madoff'd
>>
File: 1445209050710.jpg (39 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
1445209050710.jpg
39 KB, 720x575
>>1101663
>>
>>1101729
Are you retarded? She blatantly didn't listen to her "male" board who told her not to buy Tumblr for example. She did it anyway and burned through something $7 billion dollars.
>>
File: andrewjhall.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
andrewjhall.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>1101729
More men lose shitloads of money trading oil and gas than women. That's for shit sure.
>>
>>1101326
or...

big successful public companies are under more pressure to show they embrace 'diversity' and so have some women in lower C-Level positions

they've grown in spite of this

correlation is not causation
>>
>>1101378
to be fair, she is one of the exceptions....
>>
#whenwomenthrive
>>
>>1101872
My thought exactly after reading that.

The only convincing proof would be an all female company, but of course that is thermodynamically impossible because of the laws of the patriarchy
>>
>>1101899

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

This is well documented, its the go-to story about women in business. It crashed and burned harder than a meteor.
>>
>>1101285

am I the only one that wants marissa to take my anal virginity
>>
File: 1374159030714.png (117 KB, 1642x938) Image search: [Google]
1374159030714.png
117 KB, 1642x938
>>1101729
>women weren't the problem at yahoo
try again
>>
Common denominator is testosterone. Ladies get slow cooked in hormones less prone to these outcomes.
>>
>>1101285
>Who is Carly Fiorina
>>
>>1101944
I'm starting a company with my brother, and if we ever do get big I'm going to do everything in my power to shove a foot down the throat of SJW's who try to tell me that I need to hire more "diverse" employees. I will hire, fire, and promote ONLY on competency. I want my business to be successful, not fucking approved by Tumblr.

In fact, keep an eye out for that. No reasonable businessman cares about race, religion, or sex. They only care about people's capabilities. If it ever comes down to court cases or some other bullshit, you can be damn sure I will gut them and make sure the public knows.
>>
Do all the white knights in here not realise that men and women both would perfer a male boss lol.
>>
I'd like to chime in here and reply to the couple posts claiming the argument "why are more men serial killers?"

The study of psychopathy is still only about 40 years old. Before that there were some hints about it, but it wasn't until Dr. Robert Hare developed Hare's psychopathy check list. The test determines "just how much someone is a psychopath".

Though no test is perfect, it was rather interesting over the course of the study that psychopathic women are not caught as easy as men because psychopathic women act out in different ways.

Men tend to be more physically violent, while women go the route of mentally destroying someone in the most cunning way. Their manipulation tactics have always been disregarded by culture as "women! go figure" or "oh she's just being a woman".

Overall, women are just as sadistic, if not more, than the males. At least males eventually put their victims out of their misery. Psychopathic cunts will manipulate a person until the point it affects that person's entire family and friends, eventually destroying the lives of everyone the victim is associated with.

Because our culture has been brainwashed to be more sensitive to women, it has become a culture of degeneracy that props-up and celebrates all the weaknesses of women as strengths.
>>
>>1101944
Seems legit. They did the same thing to Yahoo Finance. They changed things around for no apparent reason and turned a once useful website into a steaming heap of garbage with prettier icons.
>>
File: 1446071405114.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1446071405114.png
1 MB, 891x695
>>1101899
>laws of the patriarchy
>>
>>1101562
SV is filled with a bunch of chads and stacies who think they're smart. Most people I met in SV who were smart left the area after 30. They move down to socal or to the midwest. SV is like DC only the power hungry retards stay for the long haul.
>>
>>1101663
She's the liberal Carly Fiorina.
>>
>>1101944
those changes to yahoo's culture were made before marissa and google, apple and everyw other s&p 500 company made those exact same changes around those times if not worse.
>>
>>1102147
fucking a man...I gotta start an image folder
>>
>>1101872
This.
>>
>>1102246
a image folder*
>>
File: money.webm (2 MB, 1165x540) Image search: [Google]
money.webm
2 MB, 1165x540
>>1101285
Because they're meant to be given money, not make money.
>>
>>1101287
firstpost is bestpost
>>
>>1101292
why do some debaters build scarecrows?
>>
>>1101872

Well put.
>>
>>1101292
>Competent woman
>Male serial killer
I don't think you fully appreciate just how stupid this comparison makes you look.

>>1101300
>CEO sociopaths
So women should do great as CEOs, then? "People" say women are emotional, and that's true, but not in the way you'd normally think of it. Women only get emotionally upset if they're personally affected, on the recieveing end. Even then, they get over things that takes men years, in a month. They plainly forget about it, and feel nothing at all about it.

>>1101308
That's it.

>>1101350
Remember that debate when Carly Fiorina tried to lean on her experience as a CEO (nearly running HP into the ground), alongside Trump? Pretty funny.

>B-But she's a woman cut her some slack
Haha, it's like Bill Burr said (paraphrasing): As soon as there's real danger, even the most butch feminist will twirl her hair into curls and go "Ohh, but I'm just a girl, rescue me first!".

>>1101445
>sperm is the equivalent of a genetically complete human being in its earliest growing stages
Right. Let's not. Just "right".

>>1101551
>Stannis
>Competent
Did you mean: Impotent
>>
>>1101525
>Those women who do have the cajones likely do just as well as their peers.
They really don't. There was this "discussion" that some retard tried to start, about not calling girls "bossy". Ban Bossy or whatever, about "confident" girls being called "bossy".

That touches on a big part of the problems: most women can't lead without being cunts. That's what "stop being so bossy" means. It just means: stop being a fucking cunt. Women don't generally understand the idea of camaraderie, of being a cog. They think that everyone is another woman trying to take what they have away, and that's how they approach the world. That's why even the best of friends, when it comes to women, will have no problem completely screwing one another over if a good opportunity arises. They won't feel remorseful, either, even if it was their friend, because to women, everyone's a competitor.

That's why women aren't good bosses - they don't understand the concept of being a leader. They just think it means being "top dog" and biting everyone else "under" them, when in fact it just means being the inspirational lead, not the biggest/loudest asshole on the block. A boss doesn't just get to rule, a boss has to take responsibility too, and how can you take responsibility if you see everyone else as being beneath you?

>>1101562
>tendency to micromanage
Typical woman "leader".
>my-way-or-the-highway mentality
Typical woman "leader".
>poor goal setting principles
I'll give you that.
>narcissism from her own intelligence, despite NOT being the smartest person in the company
Can't tell a woman to take it down a peg because she's always more capable than you by default, silly man.
>inviting, promoting poor talent
Are you kidding me? Typical woman problem. HR in general is notorious for hiring people the women there like, rather than competent people.

>>1101663
>We need more women CEOs
Jesus.

>>1101688
Incompetent trash.
>>
>>1101701
>How... How in the fuck did she get to be CEO of fucking Yahoo when she is the type of person who would LITERALLY READ A CHILDREN'S BOOK TO HER EMPLOYEES?
She's a woman. Having a female CEO makes the board look good and diverse.

>>1102012
An incompetent moron that pales next to Trump.
>>
>>1102772
Pretty much this

Exactly why I am a few years away from becoming wizard,

I don't even talk to females (and no I'm not gay)
>>
>>1101701
>How in the fuck did she get to be CEO of fucking Yahoo

basically running on the coattails of the smart guys at Google and leeching off of them
>>
>>1102931
She was Page's girlfriend, I believe.
>>
>>1102721
>>tendency to micromanage
>Typical woman "leader".
>>my-way-or-the-highway mentality
>Typical woman "leader".
>>poor goal setting principles
>I'll give you that.
>>narcissism from her own intelligence, despite NOT being the smartest person in the company
>Can't tell a woman to take it down a peg because she's always more capable than you by default, silly man.
>>inviting, promoting poor talent
>Are you kidding me? Typical woman problem. HR in general is notorious for hiring people the women there like, rather than competent people.

God does this fit the last female boss I had to a tee. She was Indian too so she kept hiring other Indians that couldn't do anything either.
>>
>>1102772
Some people like themselves as homosexuals. Perhaps you should find a therapist to help you like your homosexuality.
>>
>>1102814
Spoiler: Women are human beings. So are people of different races, all of them. It's you that can't handle differences, that can't handle uncertainty.

You want to withdraw from humanity because you're defeated by fear? That's your choice, but don't kid yourself about where the problem really lies. It's you.
>>
>>1102035
enjoy your class action lawsuits

>make sure the public knows.
if you think that's going to end any way other than you ending up being crucified as a bigoted, hateful person who won't hire minorities, you have been paying absolutely no attention to the media recently

just do what every other smart person does: hire the requisite number of minorities, and then keep them out of the way where they can't do any damage and give them meaningless busy-work to keep them occupied. Pay your protection money like everybody else and get on with your business.
>>
>>1101287

Beat me to it.

Men hunt.
Women make babies.

You don't undo 50,000 years of biology with "muh equality"
>>
>>1101292

There have been billions of men, and hundreds of male serial killers

There have been billions of women, and maybe a handful of truly great female leaders

One of these makes a pretty good case for a predisposition of weak leadership.
>>
Not all are incompetent just the vast majority.
This is probably because women don't take the risks that men usually do. They're just more passive. Sometimes that's good. Most of the time; EH.
>>
>>1103174
What are you a fucking neanderthal?

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY DIPSHIT! Evolution's that way.
>>
I've never had what I would call a truly fair female boss or manager. Even if a guy hates your guts he'll rarely fire you if you get the job done. The same cannot be said for females. I've witnessed this first hand on more than one occasion.

No, women do not nor will they ever make good leaders because they're incapable of making decisions without emotions or 'feels'.
>>
>>1101285
Women aren't inherently incompetent.

After all, in the middle ages noblewomen were groomed from an early age to learn the ins and outs of managing the estate, while common women pretty much picked up their own savviness from working alongside their fathers and husbands.

I'd argue it's a modern phenomenon, but perhaps it's just a product of a prosperous society which leads most women and men to lose their edge and become irresponsible.
>>
>>1101285

Because you can flaunt your tits up only up to certain point before the facade fades.
>>
>>1103097
>Pay your protection money like everybody else and get on with your business.
I have no doubt that I can become a massive thorn in the side of bullshit like that. My methods are logical, and logic (generally speaking) holds up in court; hurt feelings do not.

If a black woman is the most competent person for a managerial position, I will promote her first because I want my business to succeed. If it's a white guy, he goes first. If it's a gay Jewish black man from Mogadishu, he gets the job. I'm not saying you're wrong, I probably will get sued. I just plan on setting precedents regarding racial and sexual "discrimination". It's bad for business, therefore, it's bad for my wallet. That's going to change.
>>
File: 1334383839232.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1334383839232.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>1103190

Literally just read a story about a dude who - when asked - gave an honest evaluation to his department head and got fired a month later.

I'll leave it to you to guess the gender of that department head.
>>
If you want a serious answer, it's because they cannot compartmentalize. No, for real. They cannot separate their work lives from their personal lives. You learn that in psych 101. Women multi-task better than men, but not to such a degree that they can do it effectively. Meanwhile the female brain neurologically cannot separate different parts of their life from one another.

Example: male lawyers can argue against each other all day then go to the bar and have a drink. Female lawyers who are enemies in court are usually enemies irl.

Anyone who has had psych 101 knows this.
>>
>>1103179

men are evolving just fine.
>>
>>1101425
Le propaganda
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
>>
>>1101624

Eh it's not that clearly good.

Even if it's good within a society it might be bad when you look at the dynamics between them. Say, for the sake of demonstration, USA aborts only 20% white babies, if you're lowing the birth rate in a country with a white majority it will end up as a net loss of whites people world wide.

Pretty sure Russia went through apocalyptic abortion rates at one point.
>>
>>1102726

Why does the board care if they look good and diverse? Almost nobody invests their money on these grounds.
>>
It's not that women can't it's just way less likely. In people with IQs over 145 men outnumber women 8 to 1. That's there has never been a chess grandmaster who is a woman, even though they have been competing with men on equal grounds for half a century. And why no women has ever won a fields medal even though there are no true barriers to entry in mathematics. The best mathematician on earth right now lives with his mom and rarely leaves his apartment.

Women have less genetic diversity than men. Women get far less genetic diseases. They live longer. They are less likely to be criminal or homeless or anything bad. But they are almost never great.
>>
File: bitchasscuntpresident.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bitchasscuntpresident.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1000
Reminder that a women will become next leader of the US
>>
>>1103576
I choose her instead of crazy granpa Bernie.
>>
>>1103584

I know Bernie has strong juden and socialist policies but how could you pick this chick over him with the huge amount of sheer lies she spews out constantly? She's shady as fuck and her meme attempts at pulling the youth vote are cringeworthy.
>>
>>1101287
First post has it
>>
>>1103584

>Wants a menopausal woman in charge of the military.
>>
>>1101285
depends on their background's desu
i have met some really prudent and smart women
but they tend to all have a history that toughened them up

some women i have met who are totally "follow the leader" mentality tend to have had a very easy life style.
>>
>>1103516
>net loss of whites people world wide.

1. It's still a ratio gain
2. Who fucking gives a shit about "world wide" when the neighborhood your family lives in is going to shit
3. People should keep their religious dogma to themselves. Those that try to legislate religious beliefs are no different than Sharia supporters and are a bane to modern civilization
4. The only reason to support ban on all abortions is "Muh Jesus".
>>
>>1101285
i remember when they made a big deal about her being a female CEO top kek
>>
>>1101425
i remmeber reading about some female who started an all female company and it tanked within two years because women cant get along theyre always talking shit on each other and hating each other
>>
>>1103730

>pretentious reason to start a company
>Falls apart
Reminds of the 'Essence' Black Women in Hollywood Awards.

They say it's the most 'noteworthy Oscar Week Event', but I hadn't heard about it until I happened to catch a commercial while channel surfing in a waiting room.
>>
File: thatcher.jpg (255 KB, 1484x1494) Image search: [Google]
thatcher.jpg
255 KB, 1484x1494
>>1101873
She need not be the exception. She was well raised and we could be raising all our daughters the same way. The problem is most women are under the grip of the left which as I am sure you are aware doesn't place much value on individualism or meritocracy.

Dare I say it, the feminists are right about how cultural norms and stereotypes hurt women, however they fixate on whatever few remaining vestiges of sexism still exist (outside 4chan) as opposed to women's own attitudes which can be much more harmful. When I was 16 it was generally accepted that girls had zero interest in programming, as in they had an almost visceral revulsion to anything remotely nerdy and if you wanted a girlfriend you should never mention it around them. Since most successful people started doing what they were doing as teenagers with high neuroplasticity, it is no mystery to me why there are so few women in STEM and so few female CEOs.
>>
File: 1454197035253.jpg (50 KB, 617x937) Image search: [Google]
1454197035253.jpg
50 KB, 617x937
>>1103745
>(outside 4chan)

ahahaha thats rich reddit, real rich
>>
>>1101326

Havent posted a single proof to that statement and I want a peer reviewed article from Jstor or google scholar not click-bait.
>>
>Making business decisions based on ideology rather than scientific facts
There is no research on whether or not women make good top-level leaders but there's lot of research pointing out that companies with a balanced gender ratio in middle management consistently report better growths.
>>
>>1103749
Is this not sexism? >>1101287

Obviously that is probably mere banter and feminists blow sexism out of proportion, however you can't really claim it does not exist whatsoever.

Also I am not a front page redditor, I just go directly to /r/investing or /r/stocks and subreddits like that.
>>
>>1101425
>larger companies are forced into quotas
>larger companies are worth more
>larger companies have some token women on boards
wew lad that was hard
>>
>>1103766

Yet you post not one single proof on here?
>>
>>1103775
Alright. Since you were honest about being a redditor, I'll be honest.

Of course it's sexist. It's satire taken to it's extreme but I understand the feeling behind it.

See >>1103190
I posted that in all seriousness. My observations as a 33 year old career professional. Not because I read it in a book or because I'm trying to be edgy anonymously on the internet. I've lived it, seen it and heard of it from other friends.

Women, generally speaking, are shitty leaders. It's a real issue. You don't have to like it but it has some basis in fact. As almost all stereotypes do. Even if they make you uncomfortable or offended.

To go "well it's only on 4chan!" is completely sidestepping the issue. It's only on 4chan because on 4chan there's no accounts, no upboat, nothing identifying (no tripfags in this thread) and you can speak your mind plainly and not give a shit.

Linus Torvalds said it best:

"people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."

What's being forced to act out normal urges in unnatural ways you might ask? Giving a serious response to half of the politically correct bullshit you typed outside of ..

TL;DR >>1101287
>>
>>1103190
Honestly this. A friend of mine gets basically bullied from his female superviser in a very big company.

She forced him to do the stupidest of works even though he is way overqualified and has been working there for years, to the point where it was harassment.

Went so far that he quit that position and started a retraining for a different Department just so he won't be under her anymore.

Funny thing is, many of his collegues did the exact same thing, they hated her and this incompetend bitch was still not fired to this day despite many complains about her.
>>
Yahoo can be saved, but it would require decisions unpopular with the stakeholders.

So it wont be saved. By no one
>>
>>1101285
Over emotional and typically self absorbed.
>>
>>1103179
>What are you a fucking neanderthal?
Neanderthals were superior to our ancestors in almost every regard except breeding.
The main reason for European/Asian success is due to neanderthal DNA.

So, yes, he probably is.
>>
>>1101378
>>1101873
>>1103745
She is totally overrated. During the 70s, there had been several attempts to break the power of the unions. Scagill was unable to reason with. So in 1979, the unions was so weak and impopular that Minnie Mouse could have defeated them. Without her handbag.

And when she and Major gave away Hong Kong to the commies was nothing but a total disgrace.
>>
>>1103766
>here's lot of research pointing out that companies with a balanced gender ratio in middle management consistently report better growths
Good! Start your own business and run the competition out of business!
>>
File: 1455768179530.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455768179530.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
>>1101285
Because they can't sell on eBay, and somehow we're sexist for it.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/135153/20160220/it-pays-to-be-a-man-if-you-sell-on-ebay.htm
>>
>>1101425

if this study went the other way it would not have been published
>>
>>1103356
>My methods are logical, and logic (generally speaking) holds up in court; hurt feelings do not.
my god, surely you can't be this naive?

Firstly, never mind the courts, the negative publicity will cripple your business long before you ever get near a courtroom. Without customers or investors I don't see how you plan to stay in business. Secondly, do you really think the courts are unbiased? Granted, the bias probably isn't as big as it is in family courts or even criminal courts, but if you think the issue is simply going to be decided on logic you're in for a nasty shock.

I hate to destroy someone's faith in humanity but if you believe that you live in a fair society and that as long as you work hard and act fairly to everyone else you'll be okay, then you are going to get eaten alive in the real world
>>
>>1103356
>logic (generally speaking) holds up in court
unless the judge is a woman

also, people remember allegations, not rebuttals.
>Charlie fucked a goat
>even if the goat denies it, he goes to the grave "Charlie the goat fucker."
>>
>>1103783
Basically correlation doesn't equal causation. But it should give you pause.
>>
>>1101350
When you purchase Tumblr for 1.1 billion, what'd you expect?
When you expected tumble to make 100 million annual and it flops completely, what'd you expect?
>>
>>1101350
It's commonly thought that Google sent her over to Yahoo to ruin it.

I couldn't find a contact for Filo, though,.
>>
Just looked it up; Verizon is trying to buy out Yahoo.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.