[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are "haunted" houses cheaper? Are they a good investment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hol up fam.jpg (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
hol up fam.jpg
171 KB, 1366x768
Are "haunted" houses cheaper? Are they a good investment?
>>
>>1100733
Are you five?
There's zero scientific evidence that ghosts exist.
The best you can do is turn the house into a "Haunted House" maze every Halloween.
>>
>>1100733
I would guess they would be more expensive and no.
>>
>>1100733
Make your own haunted house
cheaper
>>
>>1100736
>zero scientific evidence
Did you even look at the OP picture?
>>
>>1100733
If people actually think they're haunted then they're more expensive for novelty.
>>
>>1100736
camp inside an abondoned hospital for a night, then get back to us. I will personally give you all of my memetherum if you don't run out like the vagina you are
>>
>>1100736
>Are you five?
Are you? Did OP imply in any way, shape, or form, that he believed in ghosts? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1100733
For fuck's sake, people.

>>1100806
Yes, if there's some sort of notoriety attached but otherwise, yes, OP. Houses where, for instance, the last owners died in a murder-suicide will be sold cheaper on the market because of silly superstition.
>>
>>1100733
Usually yes, and it depends on how they're haunted and what you wanna do with it.
>>
>>1100733
It depends on location, etc, like any property.
The haunting will only be one of many factors to decide the value.
>>
>>1100733
Yes. But the buyer has to sign a '2Spooky4me' form for confirmed skeletons at the residence
>>
>>1100733
They are as good of an investment as your ability to market it. Lot of money in ghost tourism if you can market it right.
>>
>>1100736
>zero scientific evidence

*tips fedora*
>>
>>1100733
No because usually there are still tenthousands of unpaid property or land taxes on those properties that the new owner has to pay.
>>
>>1100814
How much ETH do you have? I'd camp out in an abandoned hospital for some money. There's an abandoned mental hospital not far from here. I've never been but I went to a hospital themed halloween party and the hosts said they raided the place for props so it can't be far.
>>
>>1100736

Ghost detected.

You just want the houses to yourselves you snow colored spectral bastards
>>
File: 1404442242692.jpg (78 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1404442242692.jpg
78 KB, 666x666
>>1100736
On the internet no one knows you're a goast...no one...
>2 sp00ky
>>
I've seen a ghost /biz/.
>>
>>1100881
>silly superstition

man, I don't want to be walking around on somebody's blood. It's bad juju.

and superstition aside, somebody dying recently in a house can actually have real world impact, for example gang related violence (or some other bullshit that may attract copycat murders) or toxic black mold (or any other for real toxins). I wouldn't want to be near that shit
>>
>>1100733
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stambovsky_v._Ackley

Interesting peice of case law- if you fail to disclose that your house is haunted when selling, the new owner can sue you. In this case the house was in the papers as being haunted and was part of one of those historic ghost tours. New home owner found out, sued and won.
>>
>>1100733
Fuck that no way im living in a haunted ass looking house like that. I wouldn't buy anything built more than 20 years ago
>>
>>1103481
I thought they only had an obligation to tell you if you asked them about it first?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.