[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons I have some money to invest (>$200) What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: vwapp-6-mrkflat.png (30 KB, 520x429) Image search: [Google]
vwapp-6-mrkflat.png
30 KB, 520x429
Hey anons I have some money to invest (>$200)
What do you recommend me?
>>
honestly if $200 is all you can muster you're probably better of treating yourself to a nice meal
>>
A knee pad
>>
buy a few calls for twitter with 19.5 strike and expiration next week, you should see at least a 30% return
>>
>>1100677

buy ethereum
>>
save up until you have $1000 then put that in your roth IRA (assuming you have a job). if so, open that account with vanguard and buy a target date fund.
>>
>>1100677
buy the lowest of the low penny stocks at .0001-.0003 and hope that it goes up .0001 and sell
spread the $200 to about 10 stocks $20 each.
$20 at .0001 sell at .0002 for 100% gain
>>
>>1100677
osgb
it's cheap enough that you can get a decent shot a doubling your money, which would be enough to warrant spending upwards to 15 dollars to trade one position.
you want to pike your money since it's so small that any hedging is pointless. just put it on there and only take it out when you either hit big (this stock could go into the 30s, but you can't see it's price history pre bankruptcy) or if you suffer a big draw down and get back to break even
>>
>>1100687
i would advise not touching twtr as it's already seen a 20% gain over the week. the chances that you'll see another 20% gain will be a lot slimmer. though, once it gets back down to 14, then it would be okay to start averaging out a position, but piking a small amount isn't advisable.
>>
>>1100699
you can get a roth ira, assuming you have a job, but learn how to invest in preferred shares, instead. i have a position that's netting a 25% annual dividend rate, and when compared to the original amount invested, before the price went up 100%, I am getting 50% on my money. JUST FROM THE DIVIDENDS.

though, i WILL not tell you which one that is.
>>
>>1100677
Open a brokerage account with low online trading fees (not Robinhood). Put the $200 in and add to it whenever you can. Stay cash so all your funds will be cleared and you can start firing at will when markets tank
>>
>>1100743
Because it DOES not exist... or IS about to go bankrupt
>>
>>1100684
>$200 is a "nice meal" to some people on here
Goddamn the rich are really unaware of the real word
>>
throw it all into a penny stock for fun
>>
>>1100677
let me forex trade for you [email protected]
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.