[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ Investopedia Stock Simulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (85 KB, 1085x934) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85 KB, 1085x934
Rank check!
>>
Jar Jar Binks took over the one spot from the It's a Trap guy.
>>
Towin here. I lost most of money because a stock I had did a reverse split, but the simulator did it twice, so I lost 80% of my stock. As I'm sure you all noticed, I'm currently in last place.
So here's what I've been wondering. Should I try to spend as much money as possible on ridiculous shit in an attempt to get as low of a score as possible, or should I try to work my way back up, despite the setbacks?
>>
>>1100134
>or should I try to work my way back up, despite the setbacks?

This. That's the fun of the game.
>>
>>1100134
If you wanted, you could compete to be in last place
>>
>>1100127
Drabbor here, shorting Apple was good for a couple of days but it seems to be rebounding after that fucking "The Government can't have MUH private keys" shit.
>>
>>1100127
How do I join
>>
>>1100714
Investopedia
Register
Stock Simulator
Find the competition "Biz Annual"
Password: getthefuckoutnormie
>>
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but my investopedia is fucked. It's taking me up to 2 hours for any trade to go through and i'm thinking of just quitting because it's just frustrating.
>>
i lost 100k yesterday because I couldn't trade out of anything when I wanted to and there was definitely enough volume
>>
welp ive been trying to trade out of losing positions for over an hour so im just watching the losses rack up
>>
File: mining cans.png (532 KB, 354x766) Image search: [Google]
mining cans.png
532 KB, 354x766
What dod you start with as initial capital?
>>
>>1101579
>>
>>1100989
holy shit this.
i,ve lost out on so much because this shit takes forever to make a trade. i think i heard somewhere there's a 20 min delay but sometimes I have to wait 90+ mins for it to go through
>>
>>1100991
I also had the problem selling out of a stock, but given that everyone is experiencing the same problems, it is still fair.
>>
>>1100730
Just joined, gonna be a legend of /biz/
>>
>>1100127

Can someone explain to me what this Investopedia Stock means?
>>
If you don't have at least 600k by now on a simulated environment with 0 risk and 0 emotional stress you're a literal noob.
>>
>>1101888
Burkhart pls go
>>
>>1101865
Investopedia is a website with a stock simulator and we have a competition going.
>>
>>1101786
>>1101836
when I started it was fine though, I understood how long it would take to place a trade so I had my timings right so I was making loads. Now i'm having no fun at all
>>
File: why.jpg (67 KB, 1055x806) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
67 KB, 1055x806
why isn't WTG there
>>
>>1102359
it's on the London Stock Exchange not nyse
>>
>>1102371
fucking yanks
>>
>>1102372
oh rather, old chap
>>
File: 1451852102639.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
1451852102639.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
>>1100127
Was making millions on the stock market part of your plan?
>>
just joined
>>
>>1102396
Yeah me too I can't wait to see how my purchases move for Monday, I bought options. Hbu?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.