[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys remember the Jewish pack I proposed about Bitcoin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bitcoin11.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1971) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin11.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1971
Do you guys remember the Jewish pack I proposed about Bitcoin in late 2015? Namely that we would all hold our coins -at least- until the block halving occurred? Let me guess, most of you bought your coins during the high 400s and the moment it crashed to the high 300s you sold all your coins? And don't bullshit me, I know most of you faggots did this and I want you all to take a long hard look at yourselves. Look in the mirror and see yourselves for what you are: a pack of scared, clueless investors, flocking to the next technology you don't understand to try get rich. And so when everyone here started hyping Ethereum what did you do? Why, you bought at the high -- the worst possible time to buy. So not only are you all a bunch of clueless faggots that will miss out on profiting from Bitcoin, but you bought over-hyped Ether at the worst possible time.

Don't get me wrong - Ether is still a highly innovative blockchain - I would know as I did a lot of early work on smart contracts in the Bitcoin-space and I can tell you first hand how hard it is to build complex contracts. The problem is: essentially all of the contracts you can do with Ether - can also be done with Bitcoin-style Script. All you need is some fancy mathematics, game theory, and sometimes reputation overlays on top of that (perhaps an additional consensus system) - and guess what - you can add turning-complete scripting engines to Bitcoin with even more flexibility than Ether. My point in posting this isn't to try discourage you from buying Ether - it's more to point out how little you faggots know about what you're buying.

So what lessons can biz learn from this:
1. If you're going to invest in tech at least learn how to code and how the technologies you're buying work.
2. Learn to control your emotions. Don't run screaming like a scared faggot when the market is being irrational - create a plan and stick to it.
3. Don't follow the crowd because the crowd has no fucking clue what they're doing.
>>
Fuck you man bitcoin is going down the shitter.

Ethereum is what fortune500 wants to be the main blockchain. Realise this or stay poor
>>
>>1099779
>2. Learn to control your emotions. Don't run screaming like a scared faggot when the market is being irrational - create a plan and stick to it.

This applies to any investments. You should be buying when prices fall, not selling yet everyone dumps when shit falls like a bunch of retards. Then a year later they whine when it goes back up. You're preaching to the deaf OP, these faggots will never learn.
>>
>>1099779
>2016
>buying cryptos for any reason than to buy drugs off deepweb
Fucking lol
>>
>>1099790
It's an innovative blockchain but it hasn't been tested to the same extent as Bitcoin, and I would gamble that if the usage were similar to Bitcoin: the network wouldn't scale.

I currently work for a startup that's exploring a lot of p2p technologies including decentralized message routing algorithms and I can tell you that these networks can't scale to a wide degree without re-engineering their message routing algorithms. You may think that Etheruem solves this problem for dapp developers by using the whisper protocol which is partially truly, however the same problems still remain for blockchains in that you still need to broadcast transactions across the whole network for them to reach miners - not to mention the chains themselves only get larger.

I could talk about a theoretical solution based on trading space for computational complexity, using multiple inter-connected side-chains with all mining done on the main chain which is used for checksumming. I could also talk about having another consensus overlay on top of that (either based on routing value with a smart-contract overlay such as lightning or a whole consensus system on top of that.) But this is all highly experimental and I don't think anyone at this point has a good answer for the short-term viability of blockchain scaling - and that's a problem.

(The long-term solution would require everyone changing how they currently use these blockchains which would break a lot of shit in the short-term.)

>>1099798
In a nutshell: this
>>
Bought mine during the 900's

Feelsbadman
>>
>>1099849
Well, I don't want to get your hopes up: but it has been predicted we could see all-time highs by the end of the year (though that's highly optimistic as the $1000+ price was heavily manipulated to begin with.)
>>
>>1099880
Yeah ill probably buy a couple this weekend
>>
>>1099893
Topkek
>>
>>1099896
(Srs)
>>
>>1099900
>hey guys I got scammed into buying Bitcoin at $900
>gonna buy some more now since I think this time is different
This board is the best.
>>
>>1099910
m-makes sense to me
>>
>>1099977
I don't know what the shill is - I don't lurk here. But keep in mind that historically everyone thought that airlines would go up and make everyone a shit load of money - makes sense right? Tons of people going every where, it provides a huge amount of value world-wide. But what ended up happening was the margins were so low and the planes were so expensive that a lot of these companies were cash-flow negative and many of them have even gone under. In fact - its only because of such a rigidly controlled schedule for getting passengers off the craft and having the aircraft back in the air as soon as possible that any of these companies manage to turn a profit. So I'd probably stay away from a stock like that.
>>
>>1100123
Good luck anon
>>
>>1099910
>stupidly buying something during a market high is "getting scammed"
>>
hi guys, i bought a few bit coins some months ago. how do i cash out?
>>
>>1100550
>even buying shitcoins at all is being scammed
Ftfy
>>
File: laugh.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>nocoiners coping
>panicsellers coping
>ETH bagholders coping
>>
>>1101160
Doesn't that only work when the price is going up? If it's been stagnant for a long time what is there to cope about? Literally nothing is happening.
>>
>>1101194
>stagnant
>I have been buying for months since it was 200-250 and now it's 420 USD+ which means im up near a million dollars in less than a year
>I will have a couple millions ready for this summer when it goes above 600 USD

Stay poor, stay mediocre.
>>
>>1101632
>hey guys I bought at the absolute lowest!
>I used my crystal ball to find the absolute bottom it's been in 2 years and that's when I bought hundreds of thousands of dollars of bitcoins!
>I am almost a millionaire now!
Hahahahaha. You NEETs give me so much entertainment.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.