[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it, /biz/? What makes Kinder Morgan worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: warren.png (30 KB, 696x583) Image search: [Google]
warren.png
30 KB, 696x583
Why did he do it, /biz/?
What makes Kinder Morgan worth buying?
>>
>>1099423
buy the fucking dip you fucking idiot
>>
The fact that it's going to rise 10 points this year? Why do you think? Why does someone like Buffett do anything? It's an opportunity.
>>
>>1099430
Apart from the fact that any stock Berkshire puts its hands on will inevitably rise thanks to herd behaviour, why was Kinder Morgan a good company to invest in? Why is it going to rise this year? Why did no one else see what Buffet did?
>>
>>1099447

He's effectively betting on oil and natural resources to bounce back.
>>
>>1099447
Everyone sees exactly what buffet sees. He's the only person with the patience to wait 3 years to get a Return
>>
>>1099469
KM seems to be aiming at expanding shale. Maybe he's not betting on oil, but on gas?
>>
>>1099447
Soros and Tepper both got in, too. I dont get why people follow these guys so closely. They can sell at any point and you won't know till their next filing.
>>
>>1099499
Icahn is the only one who gets his hands dirty and is worth keeping an eye on. Soros' is so deep into the social engineering that I wouldnt be surprised if his filings are meant to mislead for political purposes (ACI/BTU). Buffet is just LE SO UNDERVALUE memeperson at this point
>>
>>1099447
Buffett looks for things that are undervalued. That's it. You can see just by looking at the chart and some of the underlying fundamentals that it's going back to 30. He just happens to have the capital that affords him the right to wait for it. He's a very patient investor, that's how he made his bones in the first place. Now he has the clout to have it rise faster than it normally would because of his reputation.

Like another anon said, everyone sees it. But do you have the money to play it, to let it sit and not have it working for you somewhere else? Economies of scale.
>>
>>1099541
I highly doubt that's just it. Lots of people are willing to put their capital on wait for a few years, especially if that means they will get rich like Buffet. There's obviously a lot more than just looking at a company that seems undervalued and waiting for it to bounce back.
>>
>>1099423
>>1099426
i'd buy a put
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.