[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Srs question: Why is GDP the big important indicator for a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
Srs question: Why is GDP the big important indicator for a country when a broken window would increase it? Why not purchasing power per person?

What is so wrong with Japan that its government devalues the currency so intensely and introduces negative interest rates to punish savers? Is it really just a decreasing population that will be unable to pay for pensions? Why not just force people to save money for retirement? How can people take this as morally right? You read discussions about economics in the news and the morality of decisions is NEVER discussed in mainstream media. You'd think the economy was a type of car.
>>
>>1098977
your mom takes my dick as a vaginal right
>>
>>1098977
That's because the educational system/market relies at people being financially retarded.

Consumerism is the reason that America's companies have performed so well.

They can market and get normies to spend fortunes while paying gooks $1/hr to make the products.

Think of it this way. The required highest level of financial education for a useful idiot is a Microeconomics class at University.

Personal finance classes aren't really a thing. Just let the your bank representative teach you finance concepts, goy.
>>
>>1098977
Doesn't Japan have superfunds?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.