[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What where these guys told? Bonus points for recent.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: baker_reagan_bush_laughing.jpg (116 KB, 480x374) Image search: [Google]
baker_reagan_bush_laughing.jpg
116 KB, 480x374
What where these guys told?

Bonus points for recent.
>>
>And then they said "TO THE MOON"
>>
"A 2-party system... 1990 and these people still think they have any control over what happens!"
>>
>and then we said super PACs provide crucial funding for candiates to get their message out but have no influence Congress
>>
>and then I said that increasing returns to capital would make everyone richer!
>>
>>1098814
>so I told him we needed this money to invest and create jobs
>>
>>1098814
>then I told him my bank would be too big to fail
>>
>and he said maybe you should ensure there are humane working conditions in your overseas factories
>>
>>1098993
But banks really can get to big to fail. The issue is letting them get that big in teh first place and stay there.
>>
"And then I said these people need our help to free their country from tyranny, that's why we're going to war"
>>
>>1098814
"And then I told them to buy GIG because it doesn't look like a meme stock"
>>
>>1098814
"Ethereum"
>>
>minimum income
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-14-15-04.png (262 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-14-15-04.png
262 KB, 1440x2560
>>1098814
I told them Mgm Q4 reports would be great
>>
>>1098814

>''It will revolutionize the way of losing your money!''
>>
>he bought Ethereum because /biz/ told him to
>>
I NEVER REALIZED THAT WAS BUSH AND REAGAN IN THAT PICTURE
>>
File: cq5dam.web.320.225.png.jpg (12 KB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.320.225.png.jpg
12 KB, 320x225
>>1098814
they where laughing at me and my companions at "da baordz"

regaerdus and lots of sexy kisses as apologia for taken your munie,

J.R. André Bombardier (72, Rosky Ltd.)
>>
"So we called the plan 'social security'"
>>
"And then i told them it will trickle down! Hahaha can you believe it? trickle down! TRICKLE DOWN!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.