[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently practicing PWC logical tests. How on earth do you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Currently practicing PWC logical tests. How on earth do you do this? I cant find a consistent rule.
>>
Think of the 2 outer ones as a fan that changes colours. It rotates anti-clockwise. Do you see it?

In the next position the position of the "fan" will be vertical, which leaves option A or D. And the colour of the "fan" will be different than the previous one, which leaves option A.

A.
>>
>>1098553
I can start bruteforcing ideas into getting A as an answer.

Thanks.
>>
>>1098439
A, fag
>>
>>1098439
The only one with a white center is A, so I'm pretty certain it is A.
>>
>>1098553
This logic could be used to deduce D.
>>
Black alternates 1-2 1-2 1-2. The last in the given sequence is 1 black, and the only answer with 2 black is A.

A also fits the white sequence: 2-1-4-4 (repeat).

A also fits the grey sequence: 4-4-2-1 repeat.
>>
>>1098439
A. 1st/Last are ccw rotations of each other by so 2nd/Next should also be ccw rotations of each other. A is the only choice here.
>>
>>1098439
its b
>>
>>1099114

Top kek. A is the right answer but your reasoning about the pattern sequences is flawed. "2-1-4-4" isn't an valid/consistent explanation of that pattern that is occurring.
>>
File: 1455744777116.jpg (98 KB, 948x620) Image search: [Google]
1455744777116.jpg
98 KB, 948x620
>>1099134
>"2-1-4-4" isn't an valid/consistent explanation of that pattern that is occurring.
Yes it is. The "white" (polka dot) pattern follows a 2-1-4-4 sequence. The first five given patterns are 2, 1, 4, 4, 2. This means the sequence completes once and starts over at 2 in the last pattern. Thus the sixth pattern must be a 1, which can only be A.

P.S. Each of the colors follows a different pattern. I made that clear in my answer.
>>
File: 1455744777116 (1).jpg (126 KB, 948x620) Image search: [Google]
1455744777116 (1).jpg
126 KB, 948x620
>>1099134
I made an ELI5 answer just for you. Hope this helps.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.