[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Network marketing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160217_204420.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160217_204420.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>be me
>18, fresh, like business, polite, correct, love facy clothes
>go in a Networkmarketing organization bc dealing is illegal so never did this
>everybody loves my style
>get free products give them as samples
>afterwards sell my good stuff like energizer, stay-awake shakes e.c.t.
>open market in Italy, Luxembourg, close to expand to Canada and Germany
>BUT I'm also in politics, and heared it wasn't legal
>quit everything
>know new people
>know how to do neurolinguistic programming
>didn't told them
>loss of 30 € in my whole business
>can't complain, I'm happy

What's your NW-experience?
>>
>>1098298
>know how to do neurolinguistic programming

So what you're saying is you hypnotize people to buy your overpriced toothpaste.

Congrats, Prof X.
But try to use your powers for good next time. With "neurolinguistic powers" comes great responsibility.

you can also help the world by drinking a whole bottle of bleach
>>
Naahh it is not hypnosis it is more to help your words looking like they were true,

why should I do that?
>>
I used my 'powers' just for 'good' I saved a live and help where I just can but I though I could help my self with a bit of a part time job well and then I saw that it doesn't help anyone and taht it's illegal so why should I kill myself?
>>
>>1098335
MLM is the scourge of the earth. It's a fucking pyramid scheme designed to entice children and idiots, which then in turn annoy the fuck out their friends, family, and neighbors. MLM is slightly better than selling crack to school children. Notice that I used the word "slightly".

If you really are good at sales go to real estate or at least sell luxury cars or something, and stop bother people with Amway shit, or whatever the hell you have in Europe
>>
thanks for the advice with selling something luxuriously

I kinda felt bad too so I stopped
>>
but I was happy to make another experience
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.