[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for some tips on my resume. Anything you would change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (345 KB, 1022x1267) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
345 KB, 1022x1267
Looking for some tips on my resume. Anything you would change or suggest? I'm in the process of selling my business and now looking for work.
>>
i suggest you buy ethereum
>>
>>1098249
Fuck me, if I'm competing with people like you for business positions, I may as well kill myself now.
>>
>>1098369
You realize his resume isn't even that impressive right? I know Sophomores with thicker resumes than that. You're pretty fucked bro.
>>
>>1098373

>President and owner of company
>Plant manager
>consultant

Yeah, I don't think too many sophomores have that kid of experience.
>>
>>1098393
In Silicon Valley every kid with a macbook is a CEO of their own startup.
>>
>>1098405

But not the CEO of an established manufacturing company that generates 6.8mil plus in annual revenue
>>
>>1098411
Doesn't mean shit bro.

Clicks are better than dollars :^)
>>
>>1098405
That doesn't mean shit. I've founded 3 LLCs and I'm one year out of college. That doesn't mean they didn't crash and burn within a year each. I don't have a master's, I sure as hell didn't get a 4.0, and I definitely didn't get offered a job in a foreign country right out of college. I'm only a year out of my bachelor's, but even then I'm half as qualified as OP when he was my age.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>1098415
Either troll or retarded. Honestly not sure which one. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>1098369
You don't know his age and you know how people always sugar coat everything they do.

Learn to sugar coat bro, not lie.
>>
>>1098393
>Wasn't a CEO his sophomore year

Why even live?
>>
>>1098418
Goyim detected.
>>
>>1098531
What does me not being Jewish have to do with anything?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.