[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nocoiners on suicide watch general and daily reminder and a smack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: TheGod.png (612 KB, 1658x1530) Image search: [Google]
TheGod.png
612 KB, 1658x1530
Nocoiners on suicide watch general and daily reminder and a smack to the head for the delusional altcoin bagholders. This is what happens EVERYTIME the king wakes up. No fucking one cares about anything but Bitcoin long term, swallow that red pill or keep coping.
>>
>>1097979
>unevitable

Maybe you should just kill yourself? Bullet for thought.
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>1097980
Ahh! Sweet nocoiner/ETH bagholder tears as a first reply, fantastic.
>>
>>1097979

>what is a false breakout
>>
File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115 KB, 1173x616) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115 KB, 1173x616
>>1097989
Ohh hahaha fantastic! more more
>>
Once the military is done with Assad paying for his child prostitutes in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Potcoin, etc. all of you guys are done for. Prepare your butts.
>>
Wait did we stop shilling ETH already? Must've missed the memo
>>
ive been sitting on the sidelines for a while now. when do i buy back in?
>>
File: muh gov fear.png (335 KB, 1565x2000) Image search: [Google]
muh gov fear.png
335 KB, 1565x2000
>>1097999
>he still thinks government can do shit about Bitcoin
apfftthaaaaahhaahahh
>>
>>1098003
One day you will wake up and all your toys will be broken.
>>
>>1098008
Is this how you cope?
>>
>>1098011
The militaries of the world have trillions of dollars on black budgets they can use to hire every decent cryptographer on the planet. This kills the bitcoin inevitably. When Bitcoin can actually PAY FOR DECENT cryptography talent, I will invest.
>>
>>1097994

You dumb faggot. Do you even know how to trade?

That little price rise to $420 is NOT supported by much buyer trading volume.

its a weak bull run at best, and won't last more than 2 weeks.

I also trade bitcoin but its not going to the moon yet.
>>
>>1098018
Simply, when revolutionaries tear down the current US government and build a new one, and the loot is in Bitcoin and not Gold; Then Bitcoin has won. For now, the government doesn't give a shit. If Bitcoin was valuable, governments wouldn't ban it: They would buy it up the ass.
>>
File: ShortingAltsAndWinning.png (469 KB, 1662x1598) Image search: [Google]
ShortingAltsAndWinning.png
469 KB, 1662x1598
>>1098021
Yes, I do, here's proof that I made almost 1 BTC in a day (again, this is the usual).

I have shown proof that im making money, you guys haven't shown shit. I laugh on altcoin bagholders while I increase my BTC as it appreciates.

>>1098018
Oh, so they just have to hire decent cryptographers to crack SHA256? (the same thing that is used on their own banking systems)
Are you fucking kidding me? You watch too many movies. They can't do shit about it, swallow the redpill.
>>
>>1098022
So you go from your delusions of how no decent cryptographers are on Bitcoin (when the best are on Bitcoin) and then you say how they will hire Mr Hacker to crack the hashing algoritmh, then you say that they will simply buy it up (again, big fucking woop, it would just mean they are bigger investors, and it would mean current Bitcoin whales become billonaires).
>>
>>1098029
It doesn't matter if you crack the banking system: Admins can manually override the accounting. When Bitcoin's accounting gets fucked in the ass, nobody gives a shit and your money is forever lost to the apathetic database Bitcoin is.

A bank gets a corrupted database? They go to the hard backups and manually fix it by hand, WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE PAID TO GIVE A FUCK.

In Bitcoin, nobody is paid well enough to give a damn.
>>
>>1098032
>"Bitcoin accounting"

>A bank gets a corrupted database? They go to the hard backups and manually fix it by hand, WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE PAID TO GIVE A FUCK.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you even understand why all the banks are going to implement blockchain technology soon because banks get fucked all the time while Bitcoin remains solid as a rock for 7 years and counting?

Do you understand that trying to "go back in time" in the Bitcoin blockchain is impossible since it would require more computing power than all super computers combined?

Do you understand how any of this works? You sound 65 years old Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1098054
Oh I forgot: Even under the sci-fi scenario that "muh Goverment" (that struggles to do anything about Tor, hell it cant even shut down Bittorrent) would hire some mad hacker out of a James Bond movie to "crack SHA256", Bitcoin is a protocol and therefore adaptable to anything, so it would be able to change the hashing algorithm to whatever other algorithm and survive.
It's over dude, just give up, it's getting embarrassing now.
>>
>>1098059
SHA256 is a hashing mechanism btw :)
>>
File: 1448759605843.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1448759605843.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>1097979
>unevitable
Yep, sounds like the type of retard who would buy cryptoshit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.