[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ Theoretically speaking , what would you do if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1451972736882.jpg (464 KB, 782x403) Image search: [Google]
1451972736882.jpg
464 KB, 782x403
Hey /biz/

Theoretically speaking , what would you do if you won the American Powerball Jackpot? You'd clear about 89,000,000 depending on your state and their taxes.

What would you do with it all? Move to the 90210? Travel the world? Build a business empire? Or become to world's richest NEET?

>pic unrelated
>>
Buy a nice 3-4 bedroom house on a big plot of land.

Build a huge shed with a workshop and buy cars.

Tinker on cars and motorbikes and masturbate to anime girls for the rest of my life.
>>
>>1097721
Would move to Japan, build a giant pirate ship and fuck QTs while calling myself the Pirate King.
>>
Put money in longevity research. That way I can win it all.
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
Well first of all I would take the annuity. I won the fucking lottery, I'm set for life financially and can quit gambling, and opt for stability/security rather than risking and stressing over my money to make more money. All things considered its the best option as far as quality of life and long term wealth is concerned.

I would like to do a lot of traveling, since I have done hardly any before, and have a vacation home in someplace like NZ I can migrate to during winters in the US. Otherwise be inconspicuous with my wealth, make tax deductible donations, volunteer, learn stuff, live a life of leisure, and luxury within reason. If I start blogging, learn to play the bamboo flute and volunteer in a nature preserve, for example, I'll just tell people I'm a writer, musician, and conservationist.
>>
>>1097734
That's my idea
>>
>>1097721
>world's richest NEET?

this

The only thing that would change in my life is state of the art electronics all the time, no one would notice that I had gotten rich
>>
>>1097721
super yacht, cocaine, hookers, Papa John's pizza
>>
>>1097721
>Buy a nice 3-4 bedroom house on a big plot of land.

That sounds nice . I would probably buy a farm or something and have land and as many guns i could get. one thing for sure i would want to be away from the big cities in case of happenings
>>
File: 1448049389873.png (32 KB, 207x252) Image search: [Google]
1448049389873.png
32 KB, 207x252
>>1097777
If split it evenly for the rest of my life that would be 90000$/month. That's a seven figure salary until I die, without ever doing anything.

I don't know. I'm not a materialist so I don't really need expensive things. But with that much money, I guess I would but an expensive car for the sole purpose of showing off and attention. Then a nice (not big) house.
Then, I don't know.
I'm on of those people who only care about learning and working towards something. I don't care much for people, sex, affection or travel. I'm already decently off socially, I've never really had problems with finding someone to have sex with, and I already find myself attractive so I don't need affection. I traveled a lot as a kid and I thought it was overrated.

Honestly, I would probably keep shitposting on /biz/ about myself almost daily, make an Instagram to flaunt wealth, then start having an edgy personality to get media attention.
If I can't work towards money and time, since winning would cause me to have pretty much infinite of both, I would just work towards fame/infamy really.

Then I would probably hang myself out of boredom, and make a trust-fund for my brother.

tl;dr
>Get just the amount of stuff I need to show off
>Shitpost on /biz/ about myself, with timestamps
>Flaunt on social media
>Be edgy to get media attention
>Hang myself out of boredom
>Give rest of $$$ to brother on a monthly basis
>>
>>1097721
I've never had much appetite for extremely expensive luxuries. My car would still be a Honda or Toyota and my clothes would still be jeans. I would try to blend in.

That being said I'd probably buy several properties in major cities around the world and go touring through famous universities auditing classes
>>
>>1097920
Fuck diden't mean to qoute
>>
There was a really good guide on Reddit about it, you may wanna look it up.

EDIT: I found it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba4bf
:^)
>>
>>1098116
>good guide
More like total shit with no actual advice
>>
Buy off my town, build a fuck huge tower with my last name on it for the lels.

Live off rent and shitpost on the internet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.