[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a credit card. I have no credit history. Ive been employed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image_93.jpg (55 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image_93.jpg
55 KB, 640x1136
I need a credit card. I have no credit history. Ive been employed for 4 years straight and have direct deposit.

I applied for a student card with Capital One, with a 99%(as advertised at the time) acceptance rate and got declined. All information was correct.

What do.
>>
>>1097314
Get a secured card.

You send them an initial deposit and they send you a credit card. If you default on payments, they'll take it out of your deposit.

Build your credit score up with it, and then you can apply for a real credit card.
>>
>>1097321
Yep. To expand:
Secured cards sometimes get put on blast for having higher fees, but it's cost of doing business and your only going yo do it for a short time.

Once your credit is unfucked they will refund your deposit and turn it into a regular card

While credit building use it for predictable expenses so you always know how much is being put on it AND PAY THE WHOLE FUCKING BILL EVERY MONTH. I am partial to putting my bills ( gas, elect, internet ect) to auto pay on a credit card, then pay it off at the end of the month in one shot. It's a convenient way to pay bills ( differnt due dates and shit) plus it moves a predictable am out through credit.

Try to keep the balance less than half of the limit during the month ( ideally more like 30% for best utilization)

Interest will be high as fuck so don't pay any.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.