[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wise to open a fast food restaurant in this day and age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 394316785[1].jpg (526 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
394316785[1].jpg
526 KB, 2400x1350
Is it wise to open a fast food restaurant in this day and age with all the big brands being all over the place?
>>
If there is a demand in the area
>>
ofc if you can make tastier burgers with lower cost, kek. - notice my kek.

but on a more serious note... u could try that all eco natural very much healthier burger?
>>
>>1096828
Franchising still makes good money if you can get a good location. Getting a good location is hard as shit though.
>>
>>1096828
just got to do something that differentiates you without going too high in price. I think people will pay a few bucks more, but not a lot
>>
>>1096828

It sure is. You just have to know how to avoid the lawsuits.
>>
>>1096828
Sure if you have a good location, being close to a university would be a good move.
>>
>>1096828

Opening any restaurant pretty much sucks.

The only hope as an owner is that you create a restaurant that is insanely popular, or you own multiple locations of a franchise.

Its a lot of work and not a lot of payout.

My buddy just sold his restuarant. He was working like 60 - 70 hour work weeks and I think when it was all said and done he made like $40k a year.

Brick and Mortar is a real bitch.
>>
File: sammy j.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sammy j.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>1096951
I loved that movie anon.
>>
>>1096828

If your operation is small scale, you can easily undercut most regular fast food companies by having a delivery service.
>>
>>1097418
>being close to a university would be a good move.
So you can have no business for a quarter of the year while you still have to pay rent? No thanks.
>>
>>1096833
This is key. Maybe find a new subdivision being built in your area and become the first franchise to open nearby? I wouldn't bother trying anywhere that's established.
>>
>>1097520
>Brick and Mortar is a real bitch.
If you rent from a Jew landlord or squatting company that squeezes you to death and then some, definitely. But if you own the property, it's considerably easier to make it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.