[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I hire beautiful girls to advertise my products?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1453918516106.png (678 KB, 613x522) Image search: [Google]
1453918516106.png
678 KB, 613x522
Where do I hire beautiful girls to advertise my products?
>>
>>1096549

Go to a truck stop and find a prostitute. You might have to patrol a while to find one that isn't a straight slag, but truck stop prostitutes will probably take the lowest amount of pay.
>>
>>1096549
If you are asking here you prolly can't afford it.
>>
>>1096549
Local colleges. Print out 50 flyers and post them all over the place with your email & #.
>>
File: 1452636212005.jpg (418 KB, 1125x1348) Image search: [Google]
1452636212005.jpg
418 KB, 1125x1348
It'f you're paying cash under the table it's probably not a big deal but be careful how you word it so some fatty can't come after you for disscriminashun
>>
>>1096551
>>1096555
>>1096562
>>1096587

I mean on the internet my bros.
>>
>>1096627
But why? You want wimmin with preexisting YouTube channels? Getting literal college girls to do a few modeling shots is cheap as fuck and ezpz.
>>
ITT: Shitty replies
Find a somewhat famous girl on Instagram or youtube. Contact her (multiple girls if you want more options) and ask if they can post a picture of your product on their instagram or review your product in a youtube video. This comes at a price, but if you want publicity, this is the way to go. If you just want product pictures with some hot chick, a crack whore in college that the others above me recommended is fine. Good luck
>>
>>1096666
I don't want to pay shit for shit quality though.
>>
fiverr
>>
>>1096707
This. OP here. There's always a pearl in the /biz/ sea of shit. Awesome
>>
>>1096703
I can't tell if this is a troll
>>
>>1096733
It is. He knows that what I said to him could work if he isn't being a complete retard.
>>
>>1096740
you can see the basically the portfolio work of influencers
even if he's just looking for a model for his own advertising, which he seems to be, it pays to have someone with clout

it's kind of funny how people don't know how things work these days
>>
>>1096703
You are the one who chooses them. Plenty of good ones out there. If you pay for shit quality then that's your shitty judging capability.
>>
>>1096744

This.

Its surprising how blind the crowd seems to be.
>>
Fuckin casuals. Famebit . Com
>>
>>1096549
Model Mayhem

One of the few real answers here apparently
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.