[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im depress... very depress Poorfag here rate my situation - Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1453498070541.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1453498070541.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
Im depress... very depress
Poorfag here
rate my situation - Also ITT rate our financial situation

Work in IT - earn 1.7k€/month
rent a flat alone for 500€/month
have a car, smoke weed, no alcohol, no gf
no dept but i pay taxes (too much taxes)

EVERY no exeption EVERY month i have negative account before the end..
This time, i have no more gasoline, no more weed, no more money and I'm depress cause i cant eat today, ive already done that before, severals days, but i had some food "if needed"... now i have nothing to eat for 13days left.
>>
>>1096429
Are there no social services you can use? Like soup kitchens etc.?

You've gotta start tracking your expenses, you're spending less than a third on your rent so I'm not sure where all of your money is going.

Maybe make out a budget of all your regular expenses like bills and stuff, then see what you have left over.

Have you thought about giving up weed at least for a month?
>>
>>1096429
try r9k
>>
>>1096433
yes i try to watch and be carefull w my budget.
i spend 100€/month for weed (it is verry cheap caus i smoke a lot ~10g/w)
Most of my money go to car-taxes, flat-taxes, insurance-taxes, Internet shits (VPN dedicated server etc). around 600e/m

Of course i can stop smoke weed, i can also stop my VPN account,stop rent servers, live in a smaller place and i can use train and not my car... but for save 100 o 200€ month ?
i wanna be supa-rich because so much thing to do in life

money make me mad, sad, bad but its the only shit make me happy
>>
>>1096443
Stop smoking weed. It's doing you no favours.
>>
>>1096462
weed have good flavor
cigarette anihile flavour

i really like smoking weed... ok its too expensive but it is maybe the last hobbie i wanna stop
>>
File: 1433540420720.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
1433540420720.png
219 KB, 1199x444
Former pothead here.

Give yourself a weed budget and stick to it. Make yourself a weed schedule and stick to it. Don't smoke that shit for breakfast especially on weekdays. If you're going to work stoned you're going to work depressed.

Smoke at the end of a long day at the office and play video games. Smoke only *AFTER* chores are done. On weekends, wait until at least after breakfast. And cook yourself nicer breakfasts on weekends.

Clean up. Clean your place up. Living in filth is depressing. Living in tidiness is enriching.

For some perspective, I'm 43 now, happily married with 3 sons, making $95k as a business intelligence engineer.

Your brain is organic just like any other physical tissue. It can be rewired. You've wired it to be depressed.

Change your environment, and your habits. Listen to different music. Exercise. Eat different food. Take a different path to work.

Do things different from the monotony you persist in when you're depressed and you'll find you stop feeling so depressed. Especially if they're life-positive or at least life-neutral choices.

And stay away from /r9k/
(pic related)
>>
adopt chrilden they discount taxes in yuropoor union
>>
>>1096429
Cut off the weed and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1096500
... What does a business intelligence officer do? Never heard of that job title.
>>
>>1096429
Quit smoking weed and get your shit together
>>
>>1096429
No joke, it's the fucking weed. That shit demotivates and depresses you with daily use.

It's been years since I quit and the time I wasted on weed is probably the only real regret I have
>>
>>1096429
>>1096443
Man.... It's the weed, but not because of its effect on your brain (which we actually see in your posts), but because it's costing you too much money! 1,2 kiloeuro a year!
>>
>>1096429
Cut weed obviously
>>
>>1096689
This. God the things I could have done with that time.
>>
>>1096742
>>1096711
>>1096709
>>1096689
>>1096665
>>1096528
>>1096500
>>1096462
crasy how this website can change my mind...
im not sure to really want to stop... it a part of social life too...i have friends we do music and smoke.
maybe u right
>>
>>1096429
>europoors
>>
>>1096429

Not sure if you're just too reckless with your spending OP, but I used to do the living alone and owning a car thing on £1200 (about 1500 euro) a month. Budget hard, stick to it, and remember that there's always a cheaper way to do almost everything. And your weed habit is a luxury you can't afford, get a grip.
>>
>>1096429
anon i think you're depressed because you're scared shitless to leave that shitty IT company and make something for yourself, like you're own business.
>>
Invest what you can in FCX do some re search on it.
>>
>>1096766
I'm willing to bet those stoner friends aren't doing much better financially than you are. That's not a coincidence.
You are who you choose to hang out with. You just have to decide whether your friends will drag you down or bring you up.
>>
>>1097545
>Stoner friends bringing anyone up when they try to change for the better ever

They are like fat people, the moment you try to better yourself they will dogpile you.
>>
File: 1431641056787.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431641056787.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>1096429
>no more weed

fucking frogposter man, kill yourself
>>
>>1096462
This. I love weed and smoke it but I only smoke it maybe once a month with my best bro.

Can't be smoking that shit everyday OP. It's expensive and lowers your ambition.
>>
>>1097541
>invest in copper company that's hemorrhaging billions a year

Has one good day because of a mine purchase and you faggots jump on it.
>>
>>1096429
I smoke weed and I'm a 19 year old bringing in 3k/month as a supermarket department manager. rent flat for $450
have car, drink every weekend (friday and saturday), a fuck buddy

The only reason I'm doing as well as I am is because of the people I surround myself with, I had shit friends at one point and thought I'd spend the rest of my life working as a shop assistant living pay cheque to pay cheque but as soon as I changed to a more successful group of friends I became more motivated to be like them so I started reading every day, budgeting, befriending important people and just working on how I present myself in general. If your friends are just like you, change them
>>
>>1098406
>19
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.