[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How I got rich real fast :
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: purple-cow.jpg (112 KB, 462x300) Image search: [Google]
purple-cow.jpg
112 KB, 462x300
Whatever /biz/ is saying I do the opposite.
*genius*
>>
>>1096293
But /biz/ says everything. Just as many people will tell you to long on X as other will tell you to short it.
>>
You shorted Eth?
>>
>>1096297
What I meant is that when most of /biz/ agrees on something I agree to disagree.
>>
>>1096293
Are you telling me that people pay you to suck your dick?
>>
>>1096308
If you can stand gross old dudes, plenty of those will pay you to be allowed to suck your dick if you are anything resembling slightly fit.
>>
>>1096311
Unless OP's saying that he pays dudes to suck their dick.
>>
>>1096293
/biz/ is the most memefied board.
i can't imagine anything here that could be taken somehow seriously.

there's not one single /biz/cuit who ever truly became rich.
anyone who comes here to seek advice is a retard.
my sole purpose of coming here is memes and shitposting
>>
>>1096374
>most memefied

Still I like the occasional finance joke.
>>
>>1096293

dick you dudes suck their, do?
>>
>>1096308
>>1096311

Yeah, weirdly this does happen. If you're attractive you'll get fags who seek 'straight' guys and offer them money to let them suck their cock.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.