[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Chinar, /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: thats a lot of rambos.jpg (87 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
thats a lot of rambos.jpg
87 KB, 690x388
What the fuck is actually going on? Do they have it under control?

I don't know much about economics, how worried should we be? Are my Rambos about to be worth nothing? Is Chna about to become significantly less harmoniurs?
>>
>>1096112
they're fucked.
>>
>>1096112
china's stock exchange unlike ours is 80% individual stockholders, also the government releases propaganda asking people to borrow to buy overpriced stocks

in july, because growth in china was slowing, actual revenues of chinese companies fell below predictions, and the market "corrected" aka prices fell to their actual values as a result.

Now this will affect natural resource consumption and african growth because china is a large sponsor of african instruction. However, Africa will recover because it has a workforce of 1 billion+ young people that can be trained for skilled labor. Chinese industry, on the other hand, is based on mass production. If they overproduce, or if people borrow too much to buy stock that is relatively worthless, then their economy is in the hole.
>>
>>1096138
*large sponsor of african infrastructure
>>
>>1096138

the Chinese government constantly shits bricks about civil unrest, and for good reason. When Chinese stock market was crashing last year the Chinese government started dumping cash into the market like crazy to prop up the prices, lest the Chinese plebians lose their shit, like they are prone to do. And every time the government fucks with the market on a large scale like that nothing good comes of it. The shit will hit the fan eventually. The question is when
>>
>>1096112
Long Chinese pussy markets- I'm going to wait for shit to get real bad, and import 20 Chinese babes from a bumblefuck village to smoke my pole 24/7 on rotation.

That's /biz/ smart.
>>
>>1097488

Buy 20 pairs of kneepads while they're cheap too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.