[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you get mega bazillions rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: menes.jpg (228 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
menes.jpg
228 KB, 610x611
hi biz, im in a very theoretical electrical engineering phd program

when i graduate i am essentially guaranteed a well-paying job, making the big bucks

well, really the medium bucks.

you can do well as an ee, but not well enough to propel you out of the middle class.

over the last year and a half ive managed to save like 3000 dollars worth of the life support they give me.

how do i use this to start a side project & get rich

what are the big ideas
>>
There are 5 ways to get rich, in no particular order:

1. Develop real estate
2. Start a business and take it to the IPO/franchise stage
3. Leverage your money in the stock market
4. Crate something that gets popular (invention, artistic, whatever)
5. Become a celebrity

Every rich person I can think of (that didn't inherit it) did one or more of these
>>
>>1095604

4. Create something*
>>
>>1095604
Celebrity would be the worst. Not likely to get mega rich unless you pull a Dr Dre and it's probably the hardest to become.

My brothers an actor and I'll never understand why, dudes always having to borrow money from me.
>>
>>1095604
as far as #2, how do you identify a good idea?
>>
>>1095614

I'm an actor and I never borrow money from anyone. Your bro sounds like a deadbeat
>>
>>1095619

The thing is most products today are commoditised out of Asia, nobody is making significant profit because everyone else is selling the same shit for cheaper.

So you need one of two things when starting a business, either a disruptive technology that will allow you to outcompete a flooded marketplace, or you need to find a very niche market that cannot support a lot of competition
>>
Easy!

Climb the goddam ladder of finance!

bonuses mother fucker BONUSESSSSS
>>
>>1095621

> I need attention

topkek
>>
>>1095619
Tell 10 friends. If none of them tells their friends, it's not a good idea.
>>
>>1095604
That's essentially 3 things

1. Get rich off of your business
2. Get rich off your career
3. Get rich off gambling

Those 3 ways (plus 4. inheritance) are the only ways to get rich.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.