[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give and take >volunteer work >don't do it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1439421758992.jpg (32 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
1439421758992.jpg
32 KB, 249x237
>give and take
>volunteer work
>don't do it for the money
>its for the community!

why does getting a job involve being a cuck? I don't want to do any of these things. fuck you and give me my pay check.
>>
>>1094752

It's appearances, comrade.

Also the market's flooded with college educated people thanks to EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE XDDDDDDDDD so they need anything to differentiate.
>>
>>1094752
study a real subject and get good grades and you won't have to volunteer
>>
>>1094756
this
>>
>>1094756
>>1095675
this
>>
>>1094752
Hi faggot, you do realize you need to know people to get somewhere in life?
>>
>the community

One of the biggest memes ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>1094752
>work has charity raffle where half of the pot goes to charity and the other half goes to the winner
>decide to partake one time
>put in $2 for a ticket
>win $300
>you can donate that money too anon
>"no that's okay"
>some people were actually upset

Fuck everything.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.