[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the next virtual coin that is going to hype up like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: you-know-you-want-to_o_1836005.jpg (35 KB, 460x462) Image search: [Google]
you-know-you-want-to_o_1836005.jpg
35 KB, 460x462
What's the next virtual coin that is going to hype up like ETH did?
>>
>>1093675
>"Virtual coin"

Lol no. Its a cryptocurrency. Very much real, not virtual. And no. ETH is bitcoin 2.0. Messing with shitcoins is like playing with toxic waste. ETH is the only game in town.
>>
>>1093677
so it's like runescape gold but worse?
>>
>>1093700
No it's nothing like runescape gold. Runescape gold is a virtual currency.

Ethereum is a real cryptocurrency.
>>
>>1093677
This. It's crazy how Bitcoin was the undisputed leader 1 or 2 years ago and a dodgy shitcoin compared to Ethereum today.
>>
>>1093675

ETH is Gods gift.
>>
>>1093700
Nah bro... Runescape gold has actual value somewhere; whereas, the only thing you can buy with cryptos is real money after you've spent real money to acquire them, and (lol) ETH can't even be traded for real money.
>>
>>1093760
Lol no. You are stupid.
>>
>>1093675
Does anyone actually talk about applications for Ethereum? I'm on the Boardroom and Colony mailing lists but I'd like to find a place online where people actually talk about how their /Biz will benefit from the Ethereum technology.

Th-that's gotta exist, right guys?
>>
>>1093763
What an outstanding argument!

You should stick to the script, dude, and just spit buzzwords rapid fire at us.
>>
>>1093675

a new thing might not come around for years. shitcoins come and go every day, but eth seems to be a different beast. you don't get this kind of excitement, physical meetups , etc regarding the average shitcoin clone. if you want to be part of the next hypetrain I think it's still going to be eth
>>
>>1093764
If the vague terms:
>smart contact, new paradigm, decentralised, distributed computing, and coming soon
have any application to your business, I'm sure one of these cointards would be happy to put them into long cool looking sentences for you.
>>
>>1093764
Go to the ethereum subreddit.

4chan and /biz/ is just for shilling.
>>
>>1093765
You're a nocoinz. Whats the point of arguing properly. You'll probably die being a nocoiner. And I'm happy to let that happen.
>>
>>1093778
I run a real business.

If, in the unlikely event, cryptos become a legitimate exchange commodity, I'll start accepting them, and I'll have more in a week than you've managed to stockpile in your basement lair over the course of years.

Good luck, dude. :^)
>>
>>1093784

Crypto's are a legitimate exchange commodity, especially in illegal markets. I just bought LSD recently with bitcoin, for example.
>>
>>1093766
True but 30x price rise from opening DOES happen every day , its just the volume is really low so you can only capitalize to the tune of a few hundred or thousand
>>
>>1093778
You act like "nocoinz" isn't the best compliment you can give someone. It's like telling someone "you're not a sucker" or "you don't fall for pyramid schemes". You really know how to turn me on baby.
>>
>>1093793
Let me know when the dealers start buying their Nikes and Cadillacs with bitcoin, and I'll start accepting it too.
>>
>>1093700
>>>1093677
>so it's like runescape gold but worse?

I'd choose runescape and WoW gold over Ethereum or pnd or whatever.

At least its value stays more or less consistent and it's actually liquid and spendable.
>>
File: electroMoney.jpg (57 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
electroMoney.jpg
57 KB, 450x299
>>1093677
Implying the dollar isnt basically already a virtual currency.
>>
File: PhysicalCashVsDigitalMoney.jpg (130 KB, 1310x422) Image search: [Google]
PhysicalCashVsDigitalMoney.jpg
130 KB, 1310x422
>>1093844
wrong pic.
>>
>>1093805
Yea but the price will be around 10k to 100k each coin then you can't buy in though.
>>
I believe it will either be ripple or monero for the next pump/dump. Possibly NEM but that's kinda a long shot. I am not even close to an expert though just gathered opinions from bitcoin forums.
>>
EXP is about to pump hard

Get in quick
>>
>>1093796
>bitcoin has been around for years
>the best performing currency for the last 4 out of 5 years
>still calling it a ponzi scheme

is this 2013?
>>
>>1093805
Didn't a guy buy a car with bitcoins? A lotus, not sure which model
>>
>>1093858
Doesn't bother me. I hope all of you neckbeards make millions. I say that without a hint of sarcasm. I just have zero interest in generating wealth through speculation and gambling; I'm a service provider, making decent money independently and the old fashion way. Again, if your new money becomes real money, I'll accept it, and keep doing what I do for hashmarks instead of dollars.
>>
>>1093882
>Ponzi scheme
You don't know the difference between a pyramid scheme and a Ponzi? Wew lad.
>>
>>1093892
So am i though. I run my own business too i just love ethereum.
>>
>>1093675
REP by Augur. Look it up. The coin has already increased 600% from it's initial offering price and its value will be based on actual cash flows.
>>
>>1094332
REP? Wasn't Augur ETH based?
>>
>>1093675
>>1093675
Bitcoin
>>
NXT WILL HAVE ITS DAY
RIPPLE PUMP SOON
MONERO PUMP SOON
>>
>>1095052
Lol no
>>
>>1094820
>REP? Wasn't Augur ETH based?
Augur is built on the ethereum blockchain, but it also uses its own coin, which is REP.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.